PDA

View Full Version : The Police Every Bomb You Make Limited Download

Craig B
2nd February 2004, 03:25 PM
Hi All

Hope you Ubloonies are keeping okay.

This might interest some of you..

The unreleased Police track "Every Bomb You Make" is now at No9 in the top 50 playlist in the states and for a limited time you can download the whole track. I would be very interested in any feedback.

http://users.adelphia.net/~stephenpwalker/everybomb.mp3

Lookafter yourselfs

Craig

ps BIG HELLO to Joris, Rossy, SweetSensation, Jessica, Pris and everyone else i've spoken to. I still have not heard every breath as my pc caught a virus and i cant access msn, emails, yahoo...its knackered....lap top soon i think!

Jessica
2nd February 2004, 03:33 PM
thanks for that one craig :) ....i hope you'll hear it soon graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/kiss.gif Jessica

Jessica
2nd February 2004, 03:37 PM
i like the song :D , thanks again

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

The Prisoner
3rd February 2004, 11:42 PM
Hey Craig matie,
Have you got an e-mail i can send te track to?

Cheers and Beers, (stolen from Rossy)
Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

Craig B
4th February 2004, 10:11 AM
Hi Pris

Thanks for the kind offer, i now have the full track thanks to a fan on here who goes by the name of Twinkle. (Thanks Twinkle, really nice of you and much appreciated x)

Yes, i love the track, very UB40. I posted the details to Ian Copeland (Sting's tour agent and brother of Stewart and Miles - Ex-Police & Sting Manager) And he raved on about them, saying UB40 was one of his top 3 IRS groups, he booked them in 1980 and 1983.

Such good taste eh?

Cheers

Craig graemlins/beer.gif

The Prisoner
4th February 2004, 03:49 PM
Wicked, Craig are you able to send me the full track via e-mail as i only have excerpts?

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif