PDA

View Full Version : HELLO


chezibabe8
31st January 2004, 02:01 PM
HI sorry I mean I'm in love with ALI campbell sorry about spellin mistake where r u all from? graemlins/bounceblue.gif

wend
31st January 2004, 02:10 PM
Hello Chezibabe8,welcome to the board,i'm from chester. :) :)

Helena
31st January 2004, 03:43 PM
Hi again Cherry

I'm from Birmingham. where are you from? graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Renia
31st January 2004, 03:45 PM
Hello chezi and welcome to UBland!
Greetings from Greece!!!!!! :)

Big Love! graemlins/friends.gif

Renia

sweetsensation
31st January 2004, 04:25 PM
Hello from DUBlin graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/love.gif

Twinkle
31st January 2004, 04:31 PM
Hi, Manchester here :)

Jessica
31st January 2004, 06:44 PM
ijmuiden --> the netherlands ;)

STING
31st January 2004, 07:46 PM
hi there
welcome to the bb. nice to see some new peeps on here. i'm from sheffield by the way(hangs head in shame)

tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxx :D :D

Lou.B
31st January 2004, 10:26 PM
hi chez, welcome, i'm from norfolk :)
Louise xxxxxxx

BRUMMY UB
31st January 2004, 11:06 PM
HI CHEZ AND HELLO FROM BIRMINGHAM,HOME OF THE GODS :D

sweetcherrie
1st February 2004, 09:49 AM
Welcome to UBloonie land i am from sleaford lincolnshire
Big Love Jane.xx graemlins/smokin.gif

chezibabe8
21st February 2004, 11:46 PM
Hello All UB40 FANS. Thanx for all u'r replies I am from Eastbourne Came down from Coventry But hopefully moving to Brum in the near future. Stick by me an I'll stick by you Love to you all love from Cherry xxx

Rachel~B
21st February 2004, 11:53 PM
hi and welcome, im from brum graemlins/bounce.gif

Robinsduvet
21st February 2004, 11:58 PM
Hi :D

chezibabe8
22nd February 2004, 12:05 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BRUMMY UB:
HI CHEZ AND HELLO FROM BIRMINGHAM,HOME OF THE GODS :D <hr></blockquote> Hi BRUMMY UB, How are you? Where abouts in Brum do u live? Whos you'r fave in the band? UB40 r meant to be on ch 4 tomorrow Sun which is actually today now they r on at 9.00 if I have got it right. Worth keeping a look out in case. Swing HIGH Swing Low Swing UB40 Take good care Please reply Love from Cherryxx

Twinkle
22nd February 2004, 12:08 AM
Sting....wot part of sheff are u from, i have family there

chezibabe8
22nd February 2004, 12:32 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B.:
hi and welcome, im from brum graemlins/bounce.gif <hr></blockquote> HI RACHEL, How's you Thanx for you'r reply Its a great site good to be on here. I am crazy about UB40 especially Ali Would Love to hear from you again Love from Cherry xxx

chezibabe8
22nd February 2004, 12:34 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by wend:
Hello Chezibabe8,welcome to the board,i'm from chester. :) :) <hr></blockquote>
Hi Wend Thanx for reply back in Feb. Ho's you? Whereabouts in Chester r u from? Would love to hear from you Keep in touch Stay loyal to UB40 Love a mad, mad UBLoonie Cherry xx

chezibabe8
22nd February 2004, 12:36 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by wend:
Hello Chezibabe8,welcome to the board,i'm from chester. :) :) <hr></blockquote>

Hi Wend Thanx for reply back in Feb. Ho's you? Whereabouts in Chester r u from? Would love to hear from you Keep in touch Stay loyal to UB40 Love a mad, mad UBLoonie Cherry xx

chezibabe8
22nd February 2004, 12:38 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Renia:
Hello chezi and welcome to UBland!
Greetings from Greece!!!!!! :)

Big Love! graemlins/friends.gif

Renia<hr></blockquote> Hi renia Thanx for you'r reply.Who is you'r fave in group? BIG LOVE from A MAD,mad UB40 Lonnie

chezibabe8
22nd February 2004, 12:43 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by louise:
hi chez, welcome, i'm from norfolk :)
Louise xxxxxxx<hr></blockquote> Hi Louise, Good to see you on here Who's you'r fave in band? Where abouts do you live in norfolk I know Norwich an Gt yarmouth. Swing High Swing Low Sing UB40 love chezibabe

chezibabe8
22nd February 2004, 12:43 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by louise:
hi chez, welcome, i'm from norfolk :)
Louise xxxxxxx<hr></blockquote> Hi Louise, Good to see you on here Who's you'r fave in band? Where abouts do you live in norfolk I know Norwich an Gt yarmouth. Swing High Swing Low Sing UB40 love chezibabe
xxx

Rachel~B
22nd February 2004, 09:55 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chezibabe8:
HI RACHEL, How's you Thanx for you'r reply Its a great site good to be on here. I am crazy about UB40 especially Ali Would Love to hear from you again Love from Cherry xxx<hr></blockquote>

I'm great thank you, hope you are too. :D you will hear from me again as I ain't going anywhere :p So glad to hear you are crazy about ub40, you've certainly come to the right place graemlins/bounce.gif

tc big graemlins/love.gif Rachelxxx

A.K.A. Dubmobile
22nd February 2004, 12:44 PM
Hi chezibabe8,and welcome to the BB!
I hope you will enjoy this site and stick around..
I'm from Hoogvliet in Holland by the way...