PDA

View Full Version : ## GOOD IDEA TO RAISE MONEY QUIDS FOR KIDS ###

reasons
30th January 2004, 07:38 PM
If UB40 could arrange either for 2 people to spend a day at DEP with UB40 and/or To have vip/back stage passes for a UB gig in the Future.....

sounds good to me...

i would def bid for that...

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 31 January 2004: Message edited by: chuca5 ]</p>

TAYLOR
30th January 2004, 09:26 PM
:D graemlins/bigwink.gif

i would bib too to go back stage with UB
what a good thought

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/love.gif

joyce

31st January 2004, 08:52 AM
Great idea chuca

We will need to win the lotto for that one I think. It could raise some serious money for the kids.

sweetcherrie
31st January 2004, 10:55 AM
Brilliant idea Neil.
Big Love Jane.xxx graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

bt/ub40
31st January 2004, 11:37 AM
Greetings...yes, nice idea BUT..the Quids 4 kids fundraiser is supposed to be the BB's contributors (you guys) way of raising money for needy children..we (ub40) have our own dedicated causes..the Aids Awareness Campaign for the UNITED NATIONS being the one we have committed all our fundraising efforts to..if y'know what i mean ? now we always donate personal stuff to the auctions as you veterans will already know,this year i am donating a gold/platinum disc & 2 tour jackets that i have never worn....BUT what i think would be a really great idea is...How can YOU guys raise a few pennies for a GREAT cause.........we comrades on the BB need all the help we can to up the total we raise this year for a very poor village in northern India to help educate the kids and therefore give them a chance ,possibly help towards building a school room,anyway tina & ness (neon haze) will welcome all the help they can get .....anyway take care and have a great weekend....BT