30th January 2004, 02:04 PM
Very good

;)

Twinkle
30th January 2004, 02:13 PM
Excellent Imani :) :) :)

heru
30th January 2004, 02:41 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Heru:

Gotta be safe if you wanna be free: <hr></blockquote>

...they'll still fabricate down the ol' BBC. ;)

Steve C
30th January 2004, 02:47 PM
Very funny but there is no conspiracy my friend.... BBC got it wrong, the Government is in the clear... simple as that.

heru
30th January 2004, 02:53 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Steve C:
Very funny but there is no conspiracy my friend.... BBC got it wrong, the Government is in the clear... simple as that.<hr></blockquote>

Hi Steve.....I have to disagree with ya, (not that the BBC is as "independent" as Greg Dyke says, not at all!) :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
30th January 2004, 03:00 PM
very nice my plinth loving compardre

ahhaaa

;)

heru
30th January 2004, 03:04 PM
"Well, for sure, the tides are now turning.....never mind wot Hutton is earning!" graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

heru
30th January 2004, 03:04 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
very nice my plinth loving compardre

ahhaaa

;) <hr></blockquote>

"ahaaaaaaaaa!" graemlins/laff.gif

funny
30th January 2004, 07:19 PM
like the new song

:D :D :D

j59
30th January 2004, 07:26 PM
:) Had thought simular Heru , though I couldn't
have put it so well ;)
love jx

UB1982
30th January 2004, 08:01 PM
If you're going to post shit like this, at least post it on the "General Anarchy" forum. This simply isn't the right board for it.

STING
30th January 2004, 09:45 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by UB1982:
If you're going to post shit like this, at least post it on the "General Anarchy" forum. This simply isn't the right board for it.<hr></blockquote>

why is it SHIT? I think it's very good indeed. yeah, mebbe it's on the wrong board(though i don't think it is as it's a rearrangement of a ub track...ever heard of it?) but you don't have to be so ****in downright rude!!! sod off will ya? :mad: :mad:

yours fkin angrily at the jumped up little shit
sting :mad:

swanie
30th January 2004, 10:11 PM
Sting don't bother there are always people like UB1982 who try to spoil it.

BTW good new text HERU!!!!! :)

rockin robot
30th January 2004, 10:19 PM
excellent lyrics comrade Heru.
my sentiments exactly........

as far as being in the clear, this government will never be in the clear!and i say that as a man who voted,protested and went on strike against thatcher and her lot.
tory blair is in the same mould (sadly).
and the alabama shit stirrer, if you think the song is anarchy, no bloody wonder you got bush as your president.

and guys, try to remember, this is supposed to be a fun place to be.so chill.....
rr

:D

STING
30th January 2004, 10:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by swanie:
Sting don't bother there are always people like UB1982 who try to spoil it.

BTW good new text HERU!!!!! :) <hr></blockquote>

i've noticed that Dianne, but I just couldn't contain myself...sorry to anyone who has to read my comment other than the culprit himself.

tek care y'all
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxx

STING
30th January 2004, 10:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rockin robot:
excellent lyrics comrade Heru.
my sentiments exactly........

as far as being in the clear, this government will never be in the clear!and i say that as a man who voted,protested and went on strike against thatcher and her lot.
tory blair is in the same mould (sadly).
and the alabama shit stirrer, if you think the song is anarchy, no bloody wonder you got bush as your president.

and guys, try to remember, this is supposed to be a fun place to be.so chill.....
rr

:D <hr></blockquote>

well said Imani and Rockin robot...we need more people to see the truth and less of them to brush over it. EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

Tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxx

swanie
30th January 2004, 10:31 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:

i've noticed that Dianne, but I just couldn't contain myself...sorry to anyone who has to read my comment other than the culprit himself.

tek care y'all
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxx<hr></blockquote>
No need to say sorry for it just don't let that guy make you angry.

rockin robot
30th January 2004, 11:44 PM
psst.......sting.....watch your back..big brother is watching.lol.
good to see their are people who don't believe the crap we are force fed and can see what is really going down.....
i'm on my high horse at the minute due to the stuff on t.v looking back at miners strike.

vive le revolution!!!!
rr graemlins/laff.gif

UB1982
31st January 2004, 05:30 AM
okay...guys and gals. I was a bit harsh in calling it shit. I mean, it is your opinions and you certainly have the right to say how you feel. It just so happens that i disagree with your opinion.
I'm not a black helicopter theorist, so maybe that's why i don't see it as a conspiracy.

As for calling me names like trouble maker. That's fine. But it sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black. If you catch my drift.

Peace

STING
31st January 2004, 09:43 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rockin robot:
[b]psst.......sting.....watch your back..big brother is watching.lol.
good to see their are people who don't believe the crap we are force fed and can see what is really going down.....
i'm on my high horse at the minute due to the stuff on t.v looking back at miners strike.

vive le revolution!!!!
rr :D

tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxx :D

bothsidestory
31st January 2004, 01:40 PM
graemlins/smokin.gif

sparkler
31st January 2004, 08:00 PM
As always Imani... well said and well thought out. graemlins/friends.gif

Sarah xx

Nods
31st January 2004, 09:37 PM
Hutton :confused: :confused: how he????

Have I missed summit.......

heru
2nd February 2004, 10:26 AM
Hi-de-hi evryone :o ;) )

As for being a "black helicopter theorist", nah, t'aint me...yeh, am black, but I don't have a helicopter license....and as for the "theorist" bit, I only wish the conspiracy WAS a theory!

But ah, unless anyone else wishes to contribute, in the words of our great emperor Herr Blair (bunch? ;)

NEPCHOON ROSE
2nd February 2004, 11:15 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Heru:
Hi-de-hi evryone :o ;) )

As for being a "black helicopter theorist", nah, t'aint me...yeh, am black, but I don't have a helicopter license....and as for the "theorist" bit, I only wish the conspiracy WAS a theory!

But ah, unless anyone else wishes to contribute, in the words of our great emperor Herr Blair (bunch? ;) <hr></blockquote>

ahhh ahhhhh.

both bush and blair are launching independent enquirys as to where the weapons of mass destruction have gone........ when i lose stuff i always check my underware draw.....thats where i keep all of my important stuff, thought that might help
;)

STING
2nd February 2004, 02:14 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
[b]

ahhh ahhhhh.

both bush and blair are launching independent enquirys as to where the weapons of mass destruction have gone........ when i lose stuff i always check my underware draw.....thats where i keep all of my important stuff, thought that might help
:D

heru
16th February 2004, 02:31 PM
plinth

Robinsduvet
16th February 2004, 02:35 PM
They will not find wmd as they have heads too far up each others bum!And wots up there is wot they talk graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

dubwise
18th February 2004, 10:40 AM
Great lyrics, and you provoked an argument 10/10 I will put your helicopter licence in the post as for your blackness cant help you mate looks like you'll have to live with it :D

As for some of you others ...... chill out wrong board .............please.............im bored...........the goverment is in the clear.....my goodness a goverment in the clear that would be a first ........as for the BBC they been guilty for past twenty years of continually showing repeats and scraping Grandstand bloody outrageous........and as for you sting (love the language, colourful, expressive and from the heart)

STING
18th February 2004, 10:54 AM
t'was, t'was! :D :D :D

Reza
18th February 2004, 03:17 PM
Imani..MY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN......love it!!

heru
19th February 2004, 04:25 PM
Big up the lads...they've been writing this stuff from time, far as i can see. :D

heru
19th February 2004, 04:32 PM
ahhh ahhhhh.<hr></blockquote>

Knowing me, knowing you with Alan PartFridge...Ahaaaaaaa!

rockin robot
20th February 2004, 12:46 AM
it's a black helicopter with whisper mode rotor blades....like the ones in 'conspiracy theory' film with mel gibson.
rr :eek:

ghetto
20th February 2004, 09:15 PM
BIG UP TO STING YOU TELL EM

rockin robot
21st February 2004, 12:12 AM
hey kathie, your not a george clooney fan are you!
you would get on with my missus.
she was going to camp out at the hotel he was staying at here in glasgow the other week, it's just 5 mins from my house.
he was over filming.
rr graemlins/bouncered.gif