PDA

View Full Version : BT U lucky Villa fan u

Skirge, The Chef
29th January 2004, 02:38 PM
I duuno u r a lucky Villa fan BT u have gone and stole Nolberto Solano from the toon
dunno how much yet but i bet its aboot 2 million..
Got ya selves an awsome little player there......

[ 29 January 2004: Message edited by: [RwS]Skirge ]</p>

bt/ub40
30th January 2004, 11:03 AM
:D

Skirge, The Chef
30th January 2004, 12:25 PM
See what a good deal it is u r speechless :D

[ 30 January 2004: Message edited by: [RwS]Skirge ]</p>

bt/ub40
30th January 2004, 04:44 PM
Greetings Skirge......you hit the nail on the head there my friend...i cant belive that Deadly Doug (doug ellis) has put his hand in his pocket... :eek: still have'nt heard how much but you can bet Doug is pushing for a discount...anyway if the deal goes through Nolbert will get a warm welcome in Birmingham..we need all the help we can get right now at Villa Park......although they played a blinder the other night against Bolton but just could'nt get that extra goal to even up the aggregate score,extra time would have give us the game...i believe along with the other 27,000 people at Villa Park that the ref had a bet on Bolton at his bookies.....have a great weekend....BT

Lou.B
30th January 2004, 06:29 PM
you can say that again BT.
UP THE VILLA
Louise xxxxxxx graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Skirge, The Chef
30th January 2004, 06:29 PM
LOL BT :D

1.5 million was the price tag, a steal i would say........

He will play for you guys tomorow i am sure he will have an impact on the game i hope u look after him at Villa he is very dear to the toon fans and always will be...

His departure came about due to the toon not wanting him to play for his country and with nobby being a hero in Peru that was somthing he would never agree too, Villa must be happy to let him go play when he needs to he even has taken a wage cut not somthing u will see very offten.....

Wish the Vulla and Nobby all the best !
and sorry Brum fans but prayera we beat the blues tomorow i inow BT will be lol

[ 30 January 2004: Message edited by: [RwS]Skirge ]</p>

Reza
30th January 2004, 06:40 PM
BT,
could not ahve said that better...the ref was Boltons 12th man..
Bobby will do well for us...

Skirge, The Chef
30th January 2004, 07:57 PM
Well what happend there was that they lent that lucky player from Man U u know the one that always wears black.........

It seems as though its always the way with refs
they hate us fans they do anyone would think they got abuse at the matches....

BT i think u and the guys should knock up a song about the refs number 1 slot for sure everyone hates the refs,,,,,,,, :D

caja
30th January 2004, 08:03 PM
toon fans are going mad.. im gutted lost a top player 4 and loyal 1 at that just wish him well at villa ...sooner have sold robert then nobby
gonna be a long weekend 4 us toon fans if we lose against brum.
best wishes
chris :(

Bembo
31st January 2004, 08:56 AM
im even more gutted than the toon army,i thourght blues wer gonna sign him,well brucie r u gonna sign nicky butt,a lot more money,and wages,plus u cant leve sav out the team ;)
ub till i die..xx
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

Skirge, The Chef
31st January 2004, 08:42 PM
See what did i say 5 - 0 well done Villa
told ya Nobby would have an impact on the game !

bt/ub40
1st February 2004, 09:51 AM
:D

speechless again ,all in the space of 1 post.

WELCOME TO BIRMINGHAM NOBBY. graemlins/beer.gif

BT

Skirge, The Chef
1st February 2004, 07:00 PM
LOL BT :D
See i was right m8, now i think u could do us Toon fans a favour and knee-cap Savage for us :D

na just happy Nobby is doing well and glad in the knowledge that he still loves the Toon..

Helena
2nd February 2004, 08:39 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by [RwS]Skirge:
See what did i say 5 - 0 well done Villa
<hr></blockquote>

:D :D :D :D graemlins/bouncepurple.gif