PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam concert tip for BT ;)

da lisa
28th January 2004, 03:45 PM
Hey Brian,

A couple of years ago (!) we discussed the possibility of UB40 working together with some other great musicians like Tom Jones etc.

You said you were short of time at the time he asked you (I think Tom Jones asked UB40/you to do one song with him on his Reload album), but now I've got this great idea (ehmmm... well I think it's a great idea anyway! ;) ) for the gigs in April in Amsterdam...

Your supporting act is Beef, a Dutch ska/reaggea band, and I must say, I'm a true fan of them as well! I spoke with I Repeat (Pieter) before and he's a true artist as well. Now my idea was:

You play a little tune together with them in Amsterdam! I think that would seriously "rock da house"! ;) Because nobody can beat your sax-playing!!!

Just an idea though... Will enjoy my two nights seriously anyway!!!

Love,

Lisa

Jessica
28th January 2004, 05:23 PM
I like the idea :D

graemlins/kiss.gif Jessica

Yvon
28th January 2004, 08:07 PM
Great idea daLisa!!!!!!!

:D

jacqueliene.
28th January 2004, 09:09 PM
:D

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

jadloz
29th January 2004, 12:17 AM
I went to the Rotterdam concert & Beef were supporting :cool: They were really good, I think it is a great idea for the 2 to record together!

Why didn't they support in the UK??

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

da lisa
29th January 2004, 11:56 AM
Thanks for all your support. So I'm not the only nutter who thinks this would be a great idea... ;) !) and I know the perfect tracks for you guys to do together:

Of Beef:
Elly Miss Elly
Late Night Session

Of UB40:
Cover up
Many rivers to cross

Well, keep your ideas coming as well!!!

Love,

Lisa

da lisa
30th January 2004, 08:30 AM
Going to be a pain in the ......... graemlins/bigwink.gif