PDA

View Full Version : MESSAGE FOR BT......................

paulB40
27th January 2004, 04:03 PM
Hi Bri'

Hope all is well

Thanks so much for sending me that little package.
as I said to you before, I'm gonna give it to Neil when he gets back from Jamaica in a few weeks as a suprise wedding pressy.

Thanks once again and I hope you enjoyed listening to some of Small Axe's stuff ( even if very amature ) up to you guys !

Take Care... graemlins/smokin.gif

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

bt/ub40
27th January 2004, 04:50 PM
Greetings Paul...so you finally got it...sorry it took a while,what with the tour,christmas and me being being snowed under with work etc etc......anyway....i cant remember if i put
" TO NEIL & LIAN " because i'd noticed LIAN spelt on another post LHIAN..if y'know what i'm on about ?? so if you could just add that in with a similar pen... and sssshhhhhh dont tell anyone......thanks BT

ps....and Thankyou for the dvd..i have watched it...you guys look like you mean it,i think we (ub40) had better keep on eye on the south wests reggae revivalists SMALL AXE...(such a great name for a band..i think it was Imani/heru who came up with it all that time ago..may i suggest if you have'nt already, COPYRIGHT THE NAME ..easily done with a solicitor...just keep it safe for the future ....who knows you could be doing Top of the Pops next year..... :D

bothsidestory
27th January 2004, 06:14 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> just add that in with a similar pen <hr></blockquote>

lol graemlins/beer.gif

27th January 2004, 07:39 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
Greetings Paul...so you finally got it...sorry it took a while,what with the tour,christmas and me being being snowed under with work etc etc......anyway....i cant remember if i put
" TO NEIL & LIAN " because i'd noticed LIAN spelt on another post LHIAN..if y'know what i'm on about ?? so if you could just add that in with a similar pen... and sssshhhhhh dont tell anyone......thanks BT

ps....and Thankyou for the dvd..i have watched it...you guys look like you mean it,i think we (ub40) had better keep on eye on the south wests reggae revivalists SMALL AXE...(such a great name for a band..i think it was Imani/heru who came up with it all that time ago..may i suggest if you have'nt already, COPYRIGHT THE NAME ..easily done with a solicitor...just keep it safe for the future ....who knows you could be doing Top of the Pops next year..... :D <hr></blockquote>

Im sure it will be the best present he could have imagined mate...Not too sure about Lian ? Lhian ? or how ever you are meant to spell it :D

And yes...i think you are right about us meaning it ! Although its a shame as the largest whats on venue magazine for Bristol and the south west are still in denial in regards to our existance...What can you do without support from others, it seems unless we become a indie rock band or something simular we will continue to be ignored. The real anoying thing is we outsold all the listings put together for friday 23rd january in this top selling mag...maybe we are resigned to organising and promoting our own shows in future as also in the past...still, the buzz from performing infront of numbers like we are doing now makes it all worth it. :D