PDA

View Full Version : Item on eBay!!! BT donating one 4 Auction!!

Carlene Lydia
27th January 2004, 08:21 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3381843404&ssPageName=ADME:B:S S:AU:1 (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3381843404&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1)

:D

[ 28 January 2004: Message edited by: Carlene ]</p>

caja
27th January 2004, 09:17 AM
thats been on a few times sure wik won 1 also,
inside the coat lining are the names of the sponsors
love
chris
:D

Helena
27th January 2004, 11:13 AM
can't believe someone would wanna sell it :eek:

bt/ub40
27th January 2004, 04:31 PM
greetings chums.......ACTUALLY..i have got one exactly the same in large (never worn brand new) and a homegrown 2003 puffer type tour coat (also never worn) that i am going to put up for auction at this years
Quids 4 Kids groovorama.. :D so please dont go spending yer hard earned beer tokens on a SECOND HAND ,SMELLY & UNLOVED PIECE OF MERCHANDISE (you just don't know where its been)....instead why not save up a get a BRAND NEW ONE with the added kudos that its been lovingly stored next to me undercrackers in the extensive clothing department of Travers Towers and with the added bonus of knowing that the money will spent on some very needy and deserving kids making their lives just a little bit better :D :D
plus the fact that i will leave a suprise extra gift in the pockets...and before one of you comedians out there suggests it might be an old tissue covered with DNA samples...its not! dont know what the suprises will be but i do know they will get better the higher the bids go...so c'mon with 5 months to go theres no excuse for not saving a few extra quid and splashing out at auction...............btw..if anyone has the time please keep this up top or even copy it into a new subject so the rest of our incredible comrades get to read..............in the meantine take care.........BT UB40

27th January 2004, 04:54 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
greetings chums.......ACTUALLY..i have got one exactly the same in large (never worn brand new) and a homegrown 2003 puffer type tour coat (also never worn) that i am going to put up for auction at this years
Quids 4 Kids groovorama.. :D so please dont go spending yer hard earned beer tokens on a SECOND HAND ,SMELLY & UNLOVED PIECE OF MERCHANDISE (you just don't know where its been)....instead why not save up a get a BRAND NEW ONE with the added kudos that its been lovingly stored next to me undercrackers in the extensive clothing department of Travers Towers and with the added bonus of knowing that the money will spent on some very needy and deserving kids making their lives just a little bit better :D :D
plus the fact that i will leave a suprise extra gift in the pockets...and before one of you comedians out there suggests it might be an old tissue covered with DNA samples...its not! dont know what the suprises will be but i do know they will get better the higher the bids go...so c'mon with 5 months to go theres no excuse for not saving a few extra quid and splashing out at auction...............btw..if anyone has the time please keep this up top or even copy it into a new subject so the rest of our incredible comrades get to read..............in the meantine take care.........BT UB40<hr></blockquote><

Carlene Lydia
28th January 2004, 06:00 AM
Sounds excellent BT!!!!!!!!!!! Think I'll be keeping my eye out for both of them in the auction!!!!

BTW, I've changed the topic name so peeps can have a look, and get their thinking caps on for bids!!!! :D

graemlins/beer.gif mate!
graemlins/smokin.gif

swanie
28th January 2004, 09:32 PM
BT wants this bttt so there it goes

Jessica
29th January 2004, 04:14 PM
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif