PDA

View Full Version : Morning Carlene....

j59
26th January 2004, 11:23 PM
:) just how you like it.
Tc, love jx

Murf
27th January 2004, 01:57 AM
Hi J, im sorry, im not Carlene, but im part of the Aussie brigade. Im good thanks.

Not sure on Sydney, but Melbourne is having the worst weather. only getting to 20 degrees and raining this week. Its suposed to be bloody summer :mad:

Whats it like in Sydney Carlo?

Carlene Lydia
27th January 2004, 06:30 AM
Hey ya Jen & Ben!!!!! :D

The Sydney Loonie Brigade aint to bad for a Tuesday!!!!! The weather is nice and warm up here, think it got to about 30 degrees today!! Although we have had monstrous amounts of rain the last week, and due to that, my room sprung an extremely big leak the other day (i live in a room, that's been built onto the back of our house), so wasn't too happy bout that! Especially since my reflexes aren't that great and couldn't get to a bucket quick enough to catch the water.... graemlins/laff.gif

Everything is well, I packed my suitcases yesterday (anyone would think I was in a hurry to jet off).... now all that's left is to get on the plane and go bye byes for 6 weeks...

How is it over there Jen?????

Ben, hows work going??? Found anything else yet????? Wanna job here with us, coz we're recruiting!!

graemlins/friends.gif

j59
27th January 2004, 12:46 PM
:)
Not long to your trip now Carlene , have great fun.
Tc The Aussie Loonie Brigade graemlins/friends.gif
love jx