PDA

View Full Version : Hi BT how's about getting intimate!!!!!

morgs
23rd January 2004, 07:59 AM
Hi BT it's not what you think! It seems that these days there a lot of artists who perform "Intimate" gigs for their fans, usually about 300+ in a small venue, either as a prize in a competition, an album launch or just as little treat for their loyal fans. I was wondering you and the boys would ever consider performing such a gig for the registered members/loonies on this site.

c u on tour soon!
cheers
morgs graemlins/beer.gif

Twinkle
23rd January 2004, 08:48 AM
nice thought morgs :)

paulB40
23rd January 2004, 10:11 AM
thats a good idea but i think that would still be around 3000 :D

Helena
23rd January 2004, 02:00 PM
oooooooooooooooh thats a wonderful idea but i don't think it'll happen. i seem to remember people have asked him this before but he's said that it would just cost too much. They got certain standards of shows they like to keep to and to put on a show of that standard it would cost loads and loads of money. Even if we all paid quite a bit for it it probably wouldn't be enough. But ya never know. It'sprobably worth pestering him about it coz he may just give in in the end. :D

swanie
23rd January 2004, 02:54 PM
well maybe if we win the lottery we can afford it?
(still hoping that the postcode lotery turns up on my doorstep to hand me about 4 or 5 million euro)

morgs
23rd January 2004, 08:25 PM
you never know! At least I've planted the seed, lets hope it grows.

cheers
morgs graemlins/beer.gif

trina
24th January 2004, 03:07 PM
graemlins/laff.gif You had me imagining all sorts with that title Morgs!!! graemlins/laff.gif

I gotta agree .. I saw Suede a few times at really small venues where ony 300 tickets or so were sold ... They even played at the Institute for Contemporary Art in London .. and those gigs were sooo awesome!!!! .. Would be LOVELY to see UBs do a gigs like that.

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

limey
26th January 2004, 03:24 PM
That would be great to see......we even get that show here so for once we woudn,t be about 6months behind on everything graemlins/smokin.gif

Georgina
26th January 2004, 06:43 PM
didnt none of you guys got Reading concert in 2000, the venue was real small.