PDA

View Full Version : My new wall is "vet"

swanie
20th January 2004, 04:17 PM
okay I ruined my wall so I am redoing it at the moment,it is not ready jet but I called ashley upstairs to have a look and she called the wall "wow,vet!!!!".
What I did is I paint the name UB40 on the wall in dark grey colour and then I made pink paint and threw a lot of grey paint through it so I now have a strange kind of colour and around the name UB40 I paint it all that colour.

I don't know what else I am going to do with the wall but I am sure it is going to look great.
Dianne

The Prisoner
20th January 2004, 04:44 PM
Cool, fancy painting mine?

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

swanie
20th January 2004, 08:14 PM
that's okay,you pay for the travel and the paint?

[ 20 January 2004: Message edited by: swanie ]</p>

Taffy aka SuzieQ
20th January 2004, 08:25 PM
Sounds great Di bet it will be fab when done.Hope Miko is feeling better hun give her a hug for me please.
Love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

swanie
20th January 2004, 10:31 PM
I will taffy,thank you

Taffy aka SuzieQ
20th January 2004, 10:36 PM
Yw mate xxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

jacqueliene.
20th January 2004, 11:01 PM
so when you gonna drill again Dianne :D

great that the wall is super vet now graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

The Prisoner
20th January 2004, 11:26 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by swanie:
that's okay,you pay for the travel and the paint?

[ 20 January 2004: Message edited by: swanie ]<hr></blockquote>

lol

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

swanie
21st January 2004, 06:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tessa:
so when you gonna drill again Dianne :D

great that the wall is super vet now graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene<hr></blockquote>

As soon as the wall is dry I am going to drill,have some great ideas what I am going to do with it.

swanie
21st January 2004, 08:35 PM
do they????
oh well those most people are men I guess????
Not that I am against them it's just that most men are the ones who drill in the house.
But I do it my way and I LOVE it!!!!!and it still looks good.!!!!!

[ 21 January 2004: Message edited by: swanie ]</p>

swanie
22nd January 2004, 10:26 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kathie:

men ohhh nooo swannie if i let him play with a hammer he's lethal I PRAY lol i thanked god when no more nails was invented :D

Decorating lol he believes theres a decorating & odd job fairy who comes and does it while he's out lol

to keep your drill holes open stick a match in the rawplug when painting or wallpapering :D <hr></blockquote>

Well your way to do it sounds good, but I think I need to drill when it is finished,because I have some ideas with lights to hang on the wall but on the light wall it doesn't seem to look so good, but when I do it on the wall now it looks good.
maybe next week I go to the gamma to buy some shelves for on the wall(hate to walk that whole piece,45 minutes)
And I have to go to the gardencentre to buy me some big plant to put against the wall.

But from your reply I read you are the lucky one in the house to do the drilling jobs etc.
Good for you!!!!!
Better leave the men not doing all the fun jobs in the house.
Dianne