PDA

View Full Version : Who reads/has read ASTRO WAS A SKIN'EAD?

heru
20th January 2004, 12:15 PM
Just taking a survey.....I'm interested to know who reads it on the board....and when would the next one be coming out, Robert? ;)

oLdbOi
20th January 2004, 12:22 PM
guess I've had my hands on many a copy..;o)... but unfortunately no longer able to assist by running them off...

licklemore
bOisterous

Mike.
20th January 2004, 12:24 PM
I got one delivered a while back, good read it was!

The Prisoner
20th January 2004, 01:20 PM
Yeah i always get one sent to me, and they are good reads. When is the next one published?

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

STING
20th January 2004, 02:38 PM
me likes em too! :D

Rossy
20th January 2004, 03:55 PM
Yeah i get a copy Very good reading
Rossy :) :) :)

heru
20th January 2004, 03:56 PM
Now, I KNOW more than four people read it...come on, let yerself be known! :D

Shabba67
20th January 2004, 05:04 PM
I get one usually .... nice to read peeps from on ere's wee stories and some gr8 reviews too.

Didnt realise it were your good self that ran them Bruno.

Shabs
xxxxxx

[ 20 January 2004: Message edited by: Silvertung ]</p>

Taffy aka SuzieQ
20th January 2004, 05:52 PM
I aint never read one!! wouldnt mind though,is it good?
Love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

bothsidestory
20th January 2004, 06:16 PM
graemlins/beer.gif

ogm
20th January 2004, 08:36 PM
another reader here

Taffy aka SuzieQ
20th January 2004, 08:37 PM
Can someone tell me where do i find it please? graemlins/beer.gif
Love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

STING
21st January 2004, 06:23 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Taffy:
[b]Can someone tell me where do i find it please? :D

JorisJ
21st January 2004, 09:32 PM
yeah I am reading it too, since issue 3 :) I also contributed to some of the earlier issues.

JorisJ

Taffy aka SuzieQ
21st January 2004, 09:40 PM
Thanks Sting mate graemlins/beer.gif will keep my eyes peeled for him.Hope your ok chick.
Love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

STING
22nd January 2004, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Taffy:
[b]Thanks Sting mate :D

tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

heru
22nd January 2004, 09:59 AM
Thank you for all your responses.....and thanks especially to Robert and Bruno for getting it together in the first place....I hope that some point in a few months you guys can get another one together (and I personally want to suggest we send a SAE to help you out).....I just thought it'd be good to know who is actually reading it.....Though I'm not involved in the pressing up of the 'zine, I've been happy to contribute a couple of articles....

ANY suggestions for future material, e.g records you'd like to see reviewed, artists to profile, personal stories/reviews from gigs and other things not mentioned) :)

robert
29th January 2004, 07:55 PM
have some great stuff together for a future issue including interviews with tippa irie and lloyd brown and some excellent articles by the main man, heru. i will keep you all updated on when this issue may see the light of day....

sparkler
29th January 2004, 08:21 PM
Yeah I get it too...its a great read. Wondered what had happened to it. Thanks for bringing it up Imani and special thanks to Robert for organising it.

Sarah xx

graemlins/friends.gif