PDA

View Full Version : Swing Low out of the top 40

Steve C
19th January 2004, 05:37 PM
Oh well, it has had a good run.

I fear that might be the last UB40 hit single though - haven't the band decided not to release anymore?

Time for another greatest hits CD then? With a bonus disc of b-sides please!

bothsidestory
19th January 2004, 06:27 PM
yea Virgin will prob release another greatest hits now as they have to add swing low to red red wine and cant help falling in love on their 15th release ;)

Bembo
19th January 2004, 06:51 PM
please NO,no more greatest hits,swing low SHOULD av been no 1,if virgin did not FxxK up,does any body now how mutch longer UB,r tied in with virgin????????????
ub till i die..xx :o :mad: :mad: :confused:

Helena
20th January 2004, 10:34 AM
i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't release another single but just released albums. i wouldn't blame them. the singles chart means nothing. it used to be an achievement getting a number 1 single and meant that you had talent. but in the last couple of years that has changed :roll:

morgs
20th January 2004, 11:20 AM
spot on Helena, the charts are full of crap these days. Who the HELL signed the Cheeky Girls, what a load of shite they really are. Swing Low had a good innings but the Ruggers played a big part of the success, I fear any future releases will not be as successful as you have already said, its not talent that gets you to number 1 anymore.

cheers
morgs

Wikidwander
20th January 2004, 09:45 PM
well it had to be taken out of the charts at some point! we had a good run i rekon!!!

did well............