PDA

View Full Version : Tour

dia
18th January 2004, 02:42 AM
I have been waiting for UB40 to come back to U.S. for years. New album means time it's time to tour. Please be so kind to visit Cleveland, Ohio. I've been a fan for years. I love the music.

Jolene
18th January 2004, 04:25 AM
Welcome to the board dia! I hope they come to the states soon too! :)

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

18th January 2004, 10:16 AM
Hello Dia, welcome to the site.

I hope you get to see Ub40 soon.

:)

bt/ub40
18th January 2004, 02:54 PM
greetings Dia...we cant wait to get back stateside to play some gigs...as soon as we get booked to play a tour you will be the first to know.....in the meantime ,take care BT

Jolene
19th January 2004, 02:36 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
greetings Dia...we cant wait to get back stateside to play some gigs...as soon as we get booked to play a tour you will be the first to know.....in the meantime ,take care BT<hr></blockquote>

I cant wait!!! graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Seahorse
19th January 2004, 06:06 PM
Welcome to the bb.
Another one to add to the ranks on this side of the pond graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

dia
24th January 2004, 03:12 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
greetings Dia...we cant wait to get back stateside to play some gigs...as soon as we get booked to play a tour you will be the first to know.....in the meantime ,take care BT<hr></blockquote>

dia
24th January 2004, 03:15 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene:

I cant wait!!! graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene<hr></blockquote>

Very exciting!

limey
26th January 2004, 03:22 PM
Welcone & greetings from Canada :D