PDA

View Full Version : ub40 sold out in hmv

neil aka BBB
15th June 2003, 03:16 AM
popped into bath town saturday into my local hmv they had sold out(nice to hear i thought)
of the latest collection.
so i ended up at woolworths and got a copy there
bumped into some friends whilst paying for it and it was being played across the store(nice!)
let's hope as mentioned here already that its gives them a new lease of popular chart success,although we all love them anyway no matter what they do!
neil aka bbb
www.small-axe.co.uk (http://www.small-axe.co.uk) graemlins/smokin.gif

Miss Jamaica
15th June 2003, 03:27 AM
also were i live they have sold out in most stores i got mine,s in woolworths yesterday im glad i went into town :D

paulB40
19th June 2003, 02:32 PM
upto no. 7 in the album charts now m8 :D graemlins/smokin.gif

Helena
19th June 2003, 03:28 PM
Hopefully it's good they're all selling out everywhere. I just hope they had a good amount in stock in the first place and they havn't just sold out the 2/3 copies that they ordered.

Caz
19th June 2003, 03:35 PM
I got my copy from Asda on Friday. After standing waiting for the girl to finish reading the cover she said 'Im going to get this' and so shouted her mate to put one by for her. :)

Hazz 913
20th June 2003, 12:52 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

wend
20th June 2003, 11:35 AM
A mate of Dave's at his work bought a copy for his wife for their anniversary,and his wife bought him the album as well.ahh sweet.lol :) :)