PDA

View Full Version : New album...if there's no single...

bothsidestory
13th June 2003, 10:15 PM
How will they advertise the album on tv? They need something to show and play surely?

Anyway now Virgin see what a little promotion does, surely the new album will get promotion therefore surely it will be worth releasing a single? I know Brian said it wasn;t worth it buit surely now they know poeple still like the boys music, and really they are buying songs (platinum collection) that have been release 3 or 4 times already, imagine how many will buy new stuff (assuming its good...erm...i dare say it will be atleast listenable :)

Rachel~B
13th June 2003, 10:52 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bothsidestory:
How will they advertise the album on tv? They need something to show and play surely?

Anyway now Virgin see what a little promotion does, surely the new album will get promotion therefore surely it will be worth releasing a single? I know Brian said it wasn;t worth it buit surely now they know poeple still like the boys music, and really they are buying songs (platinum collection) that have been release 3 or 4 times already, imagine how many will buy new stuff (assuming its good...erm...i dare say it will be atleast listenable :) <hr></blockquote>

well said
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

jacqueliene.
13th June 2003, 10:54 PM
yeah well said graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

Helena
14th June 2003, 09:49 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bothsidestory:

Anyway now Virgin see what a little promotion does, surely the new album will get promotion

Rik :) <hr></blockquote>

You'd think wouldn't you. but knowing virgin they probably won't :roll:

Carlene Lydia
14th June 2003, 10:36 AM
Let's just hope they do...... Altho, we won't see any of the promotions here, we never do.... The last promotion we had here, and this is no joke, was just after Guns in the Ghetto was released and the boys were here for a small tour... That was 7 years ago now.....

:)

bothsidestory
14th June 2003, 12:06 PM
well 6 years ;)