PDA

View Full Version : Brian why doesn't Astro post here anymore?

j59
11th June 2003, 10:54 AM
Not that i was around when he did :D
But I heard he used to.Did Astro get fed up with
loonies asking him pointless questions ? :D :D :D
Wishing you well Brian thanks for the extra time you put in for us Loonies.
Love Jen x

Total_Sweet_Babe
11th June 2003, 11:33 AM
Who knows...maybe he "Lost" his password graemlins/bigwink.gif

Edwin
11th June 2003, 11:43 AM
He can ask for a new password graemlins/smokin.gif

Rossy
11th June 2003, 11:53 AM
I think it was because his Laptop was stolen a couple of months back and maybe he was so disapointed he maybe never bought another one
Rossy :) :) :)

Edwin
11th June 2003, 11:54 AM
He can go to a internetcafe graemlins/smokin.gif

bt/ub40
11th June 2003, 12:27 PM
greetings...........to be quite honest..its so time consuming...if i'm not working on music i seem to be answering stuff on here...its not as if we can just read and answer the occasional question .i usually have 3 or 4 with my name on,and 1 word answers just will not do.....if y'know what i mean ?................it does actually take up a lot of my time and Astros kids are still small and at school so he has to put them first and dedicate most of his free time to them and the other little bit to drinking guiness and smoking biftas........i'm off to work.....take care bt :D

jacqueliene.
11th June 2003, 12:38 PM
Small childeren I know what you mean mine is on a schooltrip now so finaly got the house to myself and what happend I fall a sleep :roll:

So can understand Why he is not posting anymore its hard work graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene

Carlene Lydia
11th June 2003, 12:43 PM
Well I guess we're lucky we got you around here BT m8!!!! :D And it's appreciated too..... graemlins/kiss.gif

j59
11th June 2003, 01:03 PM
:D Thanks for answering Brian. :D Promise not to send you anymore pointless questions :D
Love J x