PDA

View Full Version : RE RELEASING RRW

aranamit
10th June 2003, 08:34 PM
wot ya ppl think of this idea?

include a remix or somthing with it

GUARANTEED top 10 position

I no BT dont want 2 re release old stuff

would promote the new album as ppl will NO THAT THE LADS are still here making music - AND as it will be successfull FUKIN VIRGIN will think UB40 r a investment

Burden of shame
10th June 2003, 08:42 PM
I heard a really cool remix of it the other day...startin with just the drum track...dont know how old it is...I prefer new stuff meself!

Dub Roy
10th June 2003, 10:03 PM
a garanteed summer no 1 me thinks ,ah the memories of 83. i can allways remember the band playing red red wine on a programme called switch on chanel 4 in spring 83 and it sounded so different, anyone remember that.

singerman
10th June 2003, 10:17 PM
yo roy, i definitely heard it for the 1st time when they played it live on channel 4, i seem to think it was on the tube, but ive maybe mixed that up with the show u mentioned :) rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

Bembo
10th June 2003, 10:30 PM
i can see your point somwhere in there,but to re realease rrw i think is a definate NO NO,sorry but im all for new ub songs,**** the charts they dont mean a toss.they mite do 2 the band,but ub will always have a big fan base.
ub till i die..xx :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rachel~B
10th June 2003, 10:46 PM
No i dont think they should re-release rrw. yes its a great tune and i love it loads. i reckon it would be a massive step backwards for the band. :eek: here's to the new material graemlins/beer.gif

big graemlins/love.gif Rachelxxx

bothsidestory
11th June 2003, 12:55 AM
wouldnt do them any favours in fact would make them look very greedy which we all knowe they arent...release something new please virgin

at worst, have a double A side with rrw and a new track but thats even a bit cheeky in my book

Rik :)

Baggariddim
11th June 2003, 03:00 AM
Maybe this is a stretch, but it may be better to re-relkease the stuff on Labour III that didn't get a chance, like Legalise It, It's My Delight
and Crying Over You? Wot do You Peeps Think?

heru
11th June 2003, 10:29 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by aranamit:
wot ya ppl think of this idea?

include a remix or somthing with it

GUARANTEED top 10 position

I no BT dont want 2 re release old stuff

would promote the new album as ppl will NO THAT THE LADS are still here making music - AND as it will be successfull FUKIN VIRGIN will think UB40 r a investment<hr></blockquote>

Uh uh......no friend, can't see how that'd work.......a successful re-release of the LOL's is good enough, you no think so? graemlins/bigwink.gif

Carlene Lydia
11th June 2003, 10:39 AM
No need to release a song which done soooooo well the first time..... Just wait for the new stuff to come out.....
;)

bothsidestory
11th June 2003, 07:49 PM
legalize it would be a good choiuce, possibly one of the remixes

Edwin
12th June 2003, 07:41 AM
Wait for the new stuff to come out, Why a release from a song.
graemlins/smokin.gif