PDA

View Full Version : walk on mi land 2003 campaign x x x

rowley52
10th June 2003, 07:59 PM
I know the boyzz love DUB MUSIC especially prior to comin on stage graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif
WELL WHY NOT OPEN UP WITH THE EXTENDED DUB VERSION OF THIS TUNE wat an intro eh graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 13 June 2003: Message edited by: suz ]</p>

Jessica
10th June 2003, 08:01 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

good idea

graemlins/kiss.gif Jessica

rowley52
10th June 2003, 08:03 PM
graemlins/smokin.gif THIS WOULD TEAR DOWN THE N.E.C graemlins/smokin.gif

rowley52
10th June 2003, 08:17 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by suz:
graemlins/smokin.gif THIS WOULD TEAR DOWN THE N.E.C graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>

WELL TRUE UB FANZ FROM TIME WOULD IT OR NOT ?

bobby
10th June 2003, 08:50 PM
nah, hope they dont

rowley52
10th June 2003, 09:15 PM
i take it you dont do many ub gigs please tell me how many

bobby
10th June 2003, 09:16 PM
over 30, stopt counting after last year, hope to do 4 this year defo newcastle and brum

heru
11th June 2003, 10:27 AM
am fer that ;)

bothsidestory
11th June 2003, 07:49 PM
knew you would Ausar ;)

heru
12th June 2003, 10:44 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bothsidestory:
knew you would Ausar ;) <hr></blockquote>

How, pray tellest? graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif

bothsidestory
12th June 2003, 08:40 PM
you quite like the song don't you? Or was that only a rumour? ;)

rowley52
12th June 2003, 08:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bothsidestory:
[b]you quite like the song don't you? Or was that only a rumour? :D :D graemlins/smokin.gif

rowley52
13th June 2003, 11:09 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by suz:
I know the boyzz love DUB MUSIC especially prior to comin on stage graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif
WELL WHY NOT OPEN UP WITH THE EXTENDED DUB VERSION OF THIS TUNE wat an intro eh graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 13 June 2003: Message edited by: suz ]<hr></blockquote>

WE NEED MORE DUB xxxxxxxxxxxx

Rachel~B
13th June 2003, 11:15 PM
I dont mind dub as an encore or finale, but i dont go to a gig for dub, i go to listen not only to the great melodies but also the heart melting sounds of Ali Campbells voice and the outstanding harmonies of Robin Campbell...mustn't forget a nice bit of toasting by Astro and Earl and Normans excellent numbers. you can't beat the marvelous horn section and the wikked bass...but a gig of nothing but dub??? no sorry

big graemlins/love.gif Rachelxxx

rowley52
13th June 2003, 11:28 PM
Open up with DUB and then the set thats all i am asking please

Rachel~B
13th June 2003, 11:30 PM
Open up with DUB and then the set thats all i am asking please<hr></blockquote>

yeah thats fine...thought you ment a whole set of dub
:roll: have you heard the orchestrial dub? excellent tune graemlins/bounceblue.gif

big graemlins/love.gif Rachelxxx

jacqueliene.
13th June 2003, 11:32 PM
Open up with DUB and then the set thats all i am asking please<hr></blockquote>

Think that would be great :D
Just learnt the Bassline yesterday bin playing it all day now :confused:

graemlins/love.gif jacqueliene