PDA

View Full Version : THE EARTH DIES !!!!!!!!!!!

UB40JEFF
8th June 2003, 08:20 PM
WELL I CANT WAIT TILL THE 1st DEC 03. THE UBs WILL HIT PLYMOUTH AGAIN.IT WOULD MAKE A PERFECT NIGHT IF THEY DO THE EARTH DIES SCREAMING.IF YOU SEE THIS LADS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLAY THAT SONG, ITS A CLASSIC. IVE SEEN UB40 25/30 TIMES BUT NEVER HAVE SEEN IT PLAYED LIVE. WHAT DO U OTHER FANS THINK. I BET IT WILL GET A GREAT RESPONSE

Taffy aka SuzieQ
8th June 2003, 08:24 PM
Hiya UB40JEFF welcome to the ub bb hun. Love the Earth Dies Screaming hope they play it at the NEC, Birmingham on Dec 22nd.
Love n hugs Taffy xxxxxxxxxx :D

neil aka BBB
8th June 2003, 08:37 PM
hi jeff and welcome to the bb 'earth dies screaming' would be fantastic as ity was to hear tyler/king at 21st gig at the nec,the boys may not have decided on their set yet who knows fingers crossed i will be at least going to cardiff.
neil aka bbb
www.small-axe.co.uk (http://www.small-axe.co.uk) graemlins/smokin.gif

solitairee
8th June 2003, 08:40 PM
grreat song. but then i love um all. graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Nicola R
8th June 2003, 10:17 PM
Hello UB40JEFF :)
I'll sure be screaming with ya for this superb track to be performed live.........
There maybe just the chance........cos last tour the guys did a STUNNING performance of 'Many River to cross' :D .....didn't expect this classic either !

Fingers & toes crossed XXXXX XXXXX
:D

j59
8th June 2003, 10:21 PM
:) Welcome to the bb UB40Jeff :)
love J x

delmarieub40
9th June 2003, 01:56 AM
welcome ub40jeff

earth dies screaming is a must.

also dream lie,madam madusa,many rivers,maybe tomoz,food for thought,silent witness,dont do the crime,guns in the ghetto,think its gonna rain,my way of thinkin,smell the roses,walk on mi land,look at me.

delboy

paulB40
9th June 2003, 03:18 AM
eh lads get ur song sheets out and get practicing... :D
ill second that one jeff :D

Carlene Lydia
9th June 2003, 05:59 AM
Welcome to the board Jeff, hope you will have a gr8 time here....

:)

graemlins/friends.gif

Helena
9th June 2003, 08:30 AM
graemlins/beer.gif welcome Jeff graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

stick around and you'll have a great time here graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Total_Sweet_Babe
9th June 2003, 12:40 PM
Welcome to LoonieLand :)

bt/ub40
9th June 2003, 05:49 PM
greetings jeff.......nice idea ..i will definately put it to the lads but you just never know......there are so many songs in our repertoir......even if we can't remember how most of them go.........anyway...what ever the decision you will just have to wait and see as we never reveal our setlist before a tour.......take care bt

neil aka BBB
9th June 2003, 07:29 PM
a song like 'earth dies screaming' is such a 'classic' ub tune especially those of us that 'grew up' listening to songs like this one i was ten years old when this came out and still love it.
please please for the 'old skool'
neil aka bbb
www.small-axe.co.uk (http://www.small-axe.co.uk) graemlins/smokin.gif