PDA

View Full Version : msg for Derek.(&marie)

bg/jill
13th March 2001, 02:47 PM
Derek.:-)...Sorry mate..only caught you at the end of the Rats gig at Fin & Firkin...There you and Marie were right next to all of us...and didn`t know...was looking at yous and thought that`s got to be one of us because you knew all the words..lol!!!...Marie you had a lovely voice and glad I caught you at the end...and hey Derek with a voice like that she could be your chrissy hynde...:-)....!!!!

big love you guys and catch u at a gig for sure....

jilly

Derek
16th March 2001, 11:16 PM
Cheers BG/Jill you are most welcome to come to a gig of mine.If not i will see you at the next Rats gig.Dont know where you live but im hoping to go more National in future you see i do not use Agents to book me so i can not get out of the North West.
I am going for Stars in their eyes so who Knows
Cheers

Derek
17th March 2001, 12:42 AM
hi it's marie here thankyou for saying that i had a lovely voice i can't wait to see you next time lol marie

bg/jill
17th March 2001, 10:55 AM
{{D&M}}....Im in London..but can get around to most places....(except Brum City Centre...arghhh!!)...once babysitters are organised I`m away with the roses...lol...let me know where you are performing and will try to get to the nearest gig...:-)

big love guys...

jilly

ogm
17th March 2001, 12:07 PM
please please dont mention birmingham town centre...how many people sent me the wrong way that night....hey derek keep us posted we will see what we can do....think we need a posse bus to round everyone up and deliver them to gigs

http://www.demo3w.com/ubb/friends.gif

Derek
19th March 2001, 08:26 AM
great idea ogm i will keep you posted on my next big gig
big love