PDA

View Full Version : Warning!!

Dubb
19th February 2001, 08:32 AM
WARNING Watch out for posts by polythene muppet. See post 'Who are they'. This guy is a real joker (NOT)

Dubb
19th February 2001, 09:27 AM
Thankx Jo, it was greeeeaaaattttt!! But it's good to be back

http://www.demo3w.com/ubb/bouncered.gif

alliluvsmusic
19th February 2001, 10:53 AM
yup knew i recognised the name, it's a silly wee girl from the feeder board who was bored cause her board is so empty and forlorn that she had no one to talk to..awwwwwwwwwwwwww

freed0m07
19th February 2001, 12:19 PM
i cant understand the mentality of this person........he/she obviously doesnt have many friends.......and probably doesnt have much of a life.......!!!!!!!

alliluvsmusic
19th February 2001, 12:21 PM
Agreed my friend and the whole world know who ub40 are whereas i only know feeder exist because of their crummy depressing board!!!!

gdawg
19th February 2001, 11:10 PM
Hey muppet! Learn to speak english!

By the way.....their's not a single person on here who is a ******* http://www.demo3w.com/ubb/mad2.gif

Get off the board!

alliluvsmusic
19th February 2001, 11:42 PM
Woah there, I'm scottish and there is a huge difference between posting intelligent threads while still using slang and posting things the way you speak, you are giving us scots a really bad name, i'm afraid most scots do not speak slang constantly, I cringed when i read everything you typed..shivvvverrrr. If you wanted to know anything about the band you would have generated a little more in the way of pleasantries by making it clear you were being friendly. I think you'll find that you got most ub's hackles up, why don't you try again and this time, start out nice and everyone will respond with warmth as they usually do. And come on just about the whole world know who they are unless you've been hiding away for the past 21 years, you're not a toddler or anything.

Derek
20th February 2001, 12:24 AM
so i was right,i even sort of gave an apology to this idiot.
GET LOST FOREVOR