PDA

View Full Version : Message for Derek

Vallie
17th February 2001, 12:37 PM
Derek, I saw on your posting re: fanfest about your application for Stars in their eyes - I organise Stars in Your Eyes events in Bristol - are you close by? If so, let me know and ill send you info - but ive already got an Ali Campbell - do you do anyone else??? Its kind of a tribute night to the 'tacky' show, and two acts so far have gone through to the real thing from our events. Anyway, hope to hear from you
Vallie x

Vallie
17th February 2001, 05:18 PM
BTTT x

Vallie
18th February 2001, 11:39 AM
bttt - last try xx

Derek
19th February 2001, 02:21 PM
hi Vallie ,no i dont do anyone else because for some strange reason i have been blessed with a similar singing voice to Ali.I do a tribute to the boys in Manchester,the amazing thing is i am totally hooked,i eat ,drink and breath ub40 like im sure you and a lot of fans do,i have been totally one track mind for the last 21 years i listen to nothing else except reggae and obviously ub40

Vallie
19th February 2001, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the reply Derek - you truly do have a talent - lucky thing!!! Maybe next time, and good luck with your 'Stars' - you never know - I dont think they have had a Ali on there for years!!

Derek
19th February 2001, 10:10 PM
watch this space

Vallie
19th February 2001, 10:23 PM
ok, will do derek - nice to chat this evening (if briefly!!)

Derek
19th February 2001, 10:30 PM
vallie any info on the finn 7 firkin on March 9th in Birm is it all ticket do you think i could do a number with RITK,lets see ay