PDA

View Full Version : Ligh My Fire: great track ;-)

29th December 2000, 02:19 AM
Have been listening to this track all weekend. Extremely well done!!
Ali does a magnificent job in trying to keep the original melody intact aswell as mastering his very distinctive voice.Robin
and Astro do a great job on harmony.
Already sounds like it will be awesome when done live...especially the brass section ...many variations could be added.
I know...you're gonna dig it!

'You know that it will be untrue........'

:-)

29th December 2000, 02:19 AM
AGREED MUCHLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big love always,

Desperate

29th December 2000, 02:20 AM
thanks guy's.....

29th December 2000, 02:20 AM
Any idea as to play time in the US?
release etc.?

29th December 2000, 02:21 AM
greeetings goalio...you found us at last
can't help with the question though...btw.."how do you fancy a job in england ? manager of the national squad..
salary 60,000 pw works out at about $110,000 pw...start a.s.a.p.....

29th December 2000, 02:21 AM
How 'bout a Massive Attack remix or dub treatment of this killer cut!!!

29th December 2000, 02:22 AM
All I know is i would have had a wall up front so fast that goal would have never happend, LOL
You know I work for lager and Shepards Pie, and also I will replace Seaman, until Flowers or James gets their act together.

Got up early and watched it on PPV for 20 bucks, match came up 8 minutes late and got it for free!
LMAO

29th December 2000, 02:22 AM
you got the job goalieO.....can you be in FINLAND for 7:00 am training session tomorrow morning...? Saad..i can see you love the Massives...same here,but they split up a while ago...i used to see 'mushroom' ocasionally in Bristol,he is mates of 'henry & louis' but he is a very private guy and i did'nt really get to know him...daddy g is a good mate of 'gilly g' a mate of ours,so we used to see him from time to time but i would'nt have a clue how to find him.....keep the suggestions coming......