PDA

View Full Version : riddim so sweet

29th December 2000, 01:56 AM
...When I say you say we say you say i saybOi...when I say you say we say you say I say bOi.....
...shutters down the banks are not recieving the earth die screaming...the earth die screaming...your country needs you...
lickle

oLdbOi

....is all that breaks the silence.......

29th December 2000, 01:56 AM
{{{{{{{{{rewind selector}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
greetings sound boi....you found our new location at last..hope all well with you and yours........stay in touch and keep singing.
btw..."waaaaaasssssuuuuuuuuuuppppppp!"

29th December 2000, 01:57 AM
Yow wassssssuuuuuuuppppp.... just reading the board havin a bud... true!
Nice to see you here again Oldboi

29th December 2000, 01:57 AM
Old Boi, I didn't get a chance to tell you that I saw your post earlier this week and I was thinking about your song during the eulogy that was given on Tuesday by Justin Trudeau at the funeral of his father, Canada's former Prime Minister, Pierre Elliott Trudeau. It was a very moving eulogy, very heartwarming and a wonderful outpouring of love for his father, but in addition, the eulogy spoke much of the values in life worth upholding by all of us. I was in tears as I watched him speak. If anyone is interested in seeing the text of the eulogy that was delivered by Justin at Pierre Trudeau's funeral, you can view it at:
. http://cbc.ca/news/indepth/trudeau/justin.html
I think it's well worth reading.

(Tried using the code for the hyperlink so hope it shows up properly in this message.)

Big love always,

Desperate