PDA

View Full Version : UB40 TRIBUTE

29th December 2000, 12:51 AM
IF ANYONE CAN GET TO THE RAILWAY PUB ON RUNCORN BRIDGE IN RUNCORN, I WILL BE DOING A TRIBUTE TO UB40. I HAVE TRAVELLED AROUND THE NORTH WEST IMPERSONATING ALI CAMPBELL, I RECENTLEY ENTERED A STARDOM IN YOUR EYES COMPETITION IN WHICH I CAME 2ND. I CAN PROMISE ALL YOU UB40 FANS IT WILL BE A NIGHT WORTH TRAVELLING FOR! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

29th December 2000, 12:51 AM
I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF UB40 ONLY FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS NOW SINCE MY SEXY FIANCEE INTRODUCED ME TO THEM BUT YOUR TRIBUTE SOUNDS LIKE A NIGHT NOT TO BE MISSED SO COUNT ME IN! SEE YOU ON THE 7 OF OCT MARIE!!!

29th December 2000, 12:52 AM
greetings again....sorry but we will be in rehersals for a european tour.....have a good one though..'break a leg'

hi do you ever come north of the border??
rossy

Hi Rossy,no i dont do much further North of
Blackpool Bury Oldham,i am very much North West based mainly Manchester.I have 45 songs
in total some of the least known are,Guns in theGhetto,Dont Do The Crime,Tyler/Until My Dying Day,I Would Do For You, cheers for the interest,I do sound like Ali
Derek

29th December 2000, 12:53 AM
come to ireland man id love to hear u or mabey you could send a tape ill be a good judge:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d