PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P

29th December 2000, 01:08 AM
Rest in peace Reggie kray..............

29th December 2000, 01:09 AM
I just heard the news. Sad and interesting story. I had been interested in the Kray family after seeing the movie, "The Krays" in 1990. Ronnie died in jail in '95 and now Reggie is gone. Kind of sad that he'd only been out of jail for a matter of weeks and the only reason he was released in the first place was because he was sick. 31 years in prison...

I feel more sorry for his victims. 31 years is a long time but the guy was bad news

sad to hear Reggie has gone, IMO he didn't have enough free time, but who am I too say that.
may he RIP.

29th December 2000, 01:10 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Steve C:
I feel more sorry for his victims. 31 years is a long time but the guy was bad news
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually it was his brother Ronnie who was the violent one. There was only one guy that Reggie killed. He was a small time murderous thug who beat on women. It just so happens that his guy tried to rip Reggie off and in turn got himself knocked off! So if you read up on it a little, you probably won't feel too sorry for the guy. He was as bad as the rest of them.

29th December 2000, 01:10 AM
He still made a living out of crime and intimidation, and also, there is such a thing was guilt by association. Reggie was part of a bad crowd, and was therefore bad news.

29th December 2000, 01:11 AM
don't believe the hype.he/they were bad un's!

29th December 2000, 01:12 AM
It's better not to say anything about the dead - good or bad!!!
It only causes pain to those they leave behind and can't do anything to or for the person who has died.
So better to Leave in peace....

29th December 2000, 01:12 AM
31yrs long time,these guys were pussy cats
todays tugs are monsters
reggie kary may the man rest in peace
krays are part of history

29th December 2000, 01:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by jack the hat junior..:
don't believe the hype.he/they were bad un's!

jack the hat junior, eh? Does this mean you're one of THEM????

29th December 2000, 01:13 AM
no i'm not one of them,just thought it might grab the readers attention.i too am bored,
bored,bored.