PDA

View Full Version : help

28th December 2000, 11:59 PM
i am a huge ub40 fan and have an extensive collection of there releases.however i can not seem to get LABOUR OF LOVE 1 on video.i have seen it b4 but it was about 10 years ago.as far as i know its not available.can anybody help me or even copy their one for me.u could make a fan like yourself very happy 4 ever.if anyone can help me e mail me @mu****78@yahoo.com pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

29th December 2000, 12:00 AM
You might find a copy in one of the auctions, last one i saw was going for 35.
I spent 6years trying to find a copy and finaly found one on one of the auctions.
Good luck and happy hunting.

29th December 2000, 12:00 AM
Are you talking about the movie that they did for Labour of Love I? If you are, you can get it at www.videobeat.com (http://www.videobeat.com) (assuming that they still have it in stock). I don't know all their videos so you might be talking about some other Labour of Love I video. If that's the case, then I don't know if it's at the website I gave you.

29th December 2000, 12:01 AM
labour of love came out in 84 i think, in conjunction with the album
when they toured they had that instead of a support act, all the women going ohhhh arrrr
all the way through
brian should have answered as if i remember it was his first film "before they let him loose in russia" joke
check out virgin stores and ask them to order a copy
35 should have kept mine in better nic

29th December 2000, 12:01 AM
I don't want to wind you up but my local secondhand music store in Southend 'Golden Disc' is where I got my copy about 6 months ago after many years of searching. Then about 2 weeks after I bought it by sheer coincedence another copy was sitting on the shelf. And I thought then should I buy it as a second in case a UBBie wanted it. I wish I had now. It's a great shop and UB40 stuff seems to go very quickly. Good hunting!