PDA

View Full Version : Dance with Devil

28th December 2000, 02:47 AM
Anyone out there have a copy of "Dance with the Devil" that they don't want, or does anyone know where I can find one!!?????

28th December 2000, 02:47 AM
Hi there am sorry to tell you but Dace with the devil was never released or completed i was looking for this film nearly 10 years before i found out from Dep them selfs
rossy :mad

28th December 2000, 02:48 AM
Yeah...we're still bugging BT about that one! LOL Wonder why they never finished it?

28th December 2000, 02:48 AM
we did finish it...but wanted to change a few things....maybe......we will release it on DVD one day.......

28th December 2000, 02:49 AM
WHAT IS DANCE WITH THE DEVIL ABOUT......
DOES ANY ANT ONE KNOW.

very briefly...its a story(musical) about a guy(ali) who is skint and decides to raise money by stealing a priests clothes and going door to door asking for donations to a church run childrens charity....
as the story progresses he starts to grow horns and a tail....among the guests who took part in the film were chrissy hynde,robert palmer,keith allen..and the rest of ub40 of coarse.......

THANKS BRIAN............

28th December 2000, 02:50 AM
DVD? LOL - guess I'd better go buy a player, then...
(I was looking for an excuse...LOL)

if you check out the videos to accompany the singles from the album 'ub40' the video has some footage,breakfast in bed etc.
hope that helps
love is all
rockin:d

help ,how do you get a smillie?

28th December 2000, 02:51 AM
greetings RR..when you are typing a reply look to the left hand side of box,you will see 'smilies legend' click on 'smilie' and the instructions will open...
then shout..."waaaaassssuuuuuuuuupppp!"

Jessica
7th May 2004, 02:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BT/UB40:
we did finish it...but wanted to change a few things....maybe......we will release it on DVD one day....... <hr></blockquote>

that was almost 4 years ago :eek: ......any news yet Brian graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif ..... i've never seen it graemlins/bounce.gif

graemlins/kiss.gif Jessica
graemlins/friends.gif

Homely Girl
7th May 2004, 02:48 PM
Never released?

So how come I have a copy of it??? :D

Geraldine x graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Helena
7th May 2004, 02:54 PM
Loadsa people on here have copies of it. Not sayin who i got mine from in case he wants to remain annonymous but it's faily easy to get hold of a copy. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Mistress Dep-choon
7th May 2004, 03:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
Loadsa people on here have copies of it. Not sayin who i got mine from in case he wants to remain annonymous but it's faily easy to get hold of a copy. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif <hr></blockquote>

i haven't got one,,,,,, this post is a rave from the grave blimey

Taffy aka SuzieQ
7th May 2004, 03:35 PM
I got it too,and i think ya right Dep-choon this post is from the past its from Dec 2000 check it out it says the people aint regiatered,i thought i was goin loopy for a mo!! :eek:
Big love n hugs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Lara 1
7th May 2004, 05:31 PM
Yep i have a copy of it too, not gonna say where from or who from, but still good to have!

My 11 year old son thinks its brilliant!!!

Lara xx ;)

yummy
7th May 2004, 06:22 PM
ive got a copy.
dont know why they dont release
it on DVD.
YUMMY.... :D

Rossy
7th May 2004, 06:34 PM
Hi OK i had a letter from DEP and it had interesting news about Dance with the devil in the future so you never know!!
Rossy :) :) :)