PDA

View Full Version : What To Say

28th December 2000, 03:40 AM
Well where do I start? I have been a massive UB40 fan since 1979, Signing Off got me hooked, and I even changed my email address to garytyler@innocent.com.
The years have passed and the bands got better, I have played most, if not all of the records/cd/video's until they have worn out. (I think I upset a few people)
I have collected IMPORTS, EXPORTS, WHITE LABLE the whole caboodle. Well, I'm now 37, married with a 16 year old daughter and we are all avid UB fans, we even had 90% of records played at our wedding UB40's... and I still act like a kid when a new track is released..

All these years I have wanted to ask something, anything, and now I get the chance, and the best I can come up with is…. “Why are you so brilliant”?

Oh! I have thought of something…. Why don’t you get the fan club back online?

=Big Love=

28th December 2000, 03:41 AM
greetings silent one.....thanks for your posting...i'm glad you found our new official web site...its only been on line for a few weeks but we hope to keep improving it and adding more stuff...music,photo gallery etc etc..stay in touch

28th December 2000, 03:41 AM
welcome silent witness,great to have another ub fan online,not long on the pc myself.
i share your sentiments exactly and yes it would be good if the fan club could get on the go again.
i understand ...eve'n'coco..are still around,maybe bt could answer that or dep..
does anyone know what happened to Gary Tyler?
catch you later ,maybe on the chats
rockin robot