PDA

View Full Version : yoh! brian

28th December 2000, 03:38 AM
hi brian sorry to bother you again but can you ask ali if he remembers a friend of mine he went to school Billy Rodgers is his name i was a dj with him years ago he always said he went to school with him and in 1989 Ali was to open his record shop in Corby called The sound barrier but Ali ran off to get married that day...
P.s i got hold of a rare picture disc today it amnisty international a picture of you guys in a gold mirror elivator..cheers the noo!
rossy

28th December 2000, 03:39 AM
Hi if anyone out there is interested have some new programs for sale check it out! http://members.tripod.co.uk/rossys/dub2.html
:P:P:P:P:P

28th December 2000, 03:39 AM
greetings rossy.....y'know ali,earl,jimmy and myself all went to school together and i don't remember billy rogers BUT...that does not mean he is lying..(how many peoples names can you remember from 1934 ?) i have never seen that picture disc either but remember well working with amnesty international,a great organisation........take care and cheers the noo !

28th December 2000, 03:40 AM
cheers brian..i will scan that single if you want and post it via dep if you want!
saying that i have loads of weird singles and stuff you may not have seen..
laters
rossy