PDA

View Full Version : Contact ub40

28th December 2000, 02:19 AM
Where can i get hold of ub40...i wanna know when there next concert/ show is????

28th December 2000, 02:20 AM
go to clickmusic.co.uk

28th December 2000, 02:20 AM
Go to the official website at www.ub40-dep.com. (http://www.ub40-dep.com.) You'll find all the latest tour news here!!!

28th December 2000, 02:21 AM
greetings boll..we are off on a european tour with a 120 piece orchestra starting end of september...check web site for details...
take care and stay in touch....bt/ub40

Hi bt can you tell me why europe is geting the tour first and not the uk.??
rossy

maybe u shd read the tour news first, on this site, before asking such Qs Rossy.... facts are this is NOT a UB40 tour per se, it is a PROMS tour and they are merely invited guests. The tour is ONLY on mainland Europe...Rotterdam, Antwerp, Munich, Vienna etc.... regards.

28th December 2000, 02:22 AM
went to cannon hill park last year for the cash for kids concert.it was screened on local t.v is a video available?

28th December 2000, 02:22 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by derk:
went to cannon hill park last year for the cash for kids concert.it was screened on local t.v is a video available?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Derk
Birmingham's local radio station BRMB organised the cash for kids concert and as far as we are aware BRMB have not released or have no plans to release a video of the event.Stay in touch....Faith/Dep