PDA

View Full Version : astros beard

27th December 2000, 07:58 PM
Astros beard understand you are from the Leicester area are you going to the ub4t gig at Aylestone on the 23rd Sept

27th December 2000, 07:58 PM
Hi Old grey man !! Hows the "tattered clothes" ??? Won't make it to the gig i'm afraid (sadly) as I now live in Southend...a little like being banished to the Siberian salt mines !! No I jest..love it really. Please keep me informed of any Essex gigs and I will deffo try to show up.
Ordered my ticket for the John Holt/Royal Philharmonic gig in Oct... wetting myself at the prospect of seeing John AND the mighty Gregory Issacs...I'm a huge Greg fan, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you around .......??

27th December 2000, 07:59 PM
ok will have a word with the group and see if they are due down your way talk again
OGM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Astro's Beard:
Hi Old grey man !! Hows the "tattered clothes" ??? Won't make it to the gig i'm afraid (sadly) as I now live in Southend...a little like being banished to the Siberian salt mines !! No I jest..love it really. Please keep me informed of any Essex gigs and I will deffo try to show up.
Ordered my ticket for the John Holt/Royal Philharmonic gig in Oct... wetting myself at the prospect of seeing John AND the mighty Gregory Issacs...I'm a huge Greg fan, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you around .......??

27th December 2000, 07:59 PM
Astro's Beard - I read your planning on attending the Hammersmith Gig (Holt/Issacs etc...)
Hey look out for the three stoogies....Me, Cookie & Old Boi - middle of 2nd row from front somewhere?! we'll be the ones gryating hard!!

Respeck

27th December 2000, 08:00 PM
Will do Joolz...I was a little slow off the mark with booking my ticket, as I only managed to get row "N" ...robbed
Are you going with Robert Newman ? I think he has similar tickets to your own...C U there........?

funny
1st June 2004, 08:52 PM
:D :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
1st June 2004, 09:00 PM
blinkin heck another blast from the past

Waltjo
1st June 2004, 09:16 PM
:D :D :D

SummerSunShine
1st June 2004, 10:41 PM
Whats with the diggin up of old topics?