PDA

View Full Version : Back from the pub and feeling fine in B,ham!

24th December 2000, 02:12 AM
To all of you people who love Reggae Music...........
And to all of you who came in here to nose around 'cause you had nothing better to do..............
Roll one and come back!
Joseph Hill's screaming......'Hey rich man, won't you please give up,tell me where you get it'!!!!!!!!!! Sly & Robbie effortlessly creating a musical meltdown.......CULTURE.
Respect to all the UB's for bringing the artists to world who gave the music to them!
Who needs petrol when we've got water for the chalice and sounds that keep your shoulders and hips moving in opposite directions!
Pete.

24th December 2000, 02:13 AM
greetings pete....i just rolled one,popped a can...volume up....aahhhhhhhhhhh.......
stay in touch

24th December 2000, 02:14 AM
Just got back from a saturday afternoon session, must have a shower and start again, rolling another and listening to some sounds, what shall it be????????? Think i'll go for some Bim Sherman..........
By the way.......how's that new album coming on?
Pete

24th December 2000, 02:14 AM
greetings........new album sounding (although i say it myself) wicked..we have written some beutiful songs, 18 altogether,now we got to cut some out and start mixing........btw one of the first songs we ever learnt to play back in 1979 was the Bim Sherman classic 'lovers leap' tried to get hold of him to take part in 'the fathers' project but no one had seen him for ages......thats all for now 'up the villa' take care.......

24th December 2000, 02:15 AM
Lovers Leap is one of the greatest reggae choons ever cut...'ple..ease dont scandal my name'
Classic!
Up the V's!!!

24th December 2000, 02:16 AM