PDA

View Full Version : Obsolete? Hardly

24th December 2000, 12:57 AM
Baskin-Robbins sells 26 flavors . . . I think the Internet can support more than one UB40-related bulletin board and chat forum. And just like ice cream, each and every site devoted to UB40 that comes along brings a new flavor right along with it. And new people. There are people posting here that have never posted on boards such as Jams or the board created by Astro's Beard.
Respect-- not only to the people who have provided this new place for us to meet, but also to the people who worked so hard for so long to bring us all together over the last few years.

24th December 2000, 01:01 AM
...here here....but does he sell banana flavour...not green banana by the way....lol
lickle
oLdbOi

.......and i won't forget your touch......

24th December 2000, 01:02 AM
I agree too!!....but is there any *pecan* flavour?..;-)..mmmmmm pecans...lol... ...

24th December 2000, 01:03 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pappa:
[B]Baskin-Robbins sells 26 flavors . . . I think the Internet can support more than one UB40-related bulletin board and chat forum. And just like ice cream, each and every site devoted to UB40 that comes along brings a new flavor right along with it. And new people. Respect-- not only to the people who have provided this new place for us to meet, but also to the people who worked so hard for so long to bring us all together over the last few years.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well said Pappa! .......

And oLd bOi...what the hell you got against 'green bananas'?

24th December 2000, 01:04 AM
...GG....nout wrong with green ones...but I prefer the softer sweeter type..; )
lickle

.......give me another try(((......

24th December 2000, 01:05 AM
Yeah but those kind get too soft and squishy just when....oh never mind! lol lol

24th December 2000, 01:05 AM
you are a very bad girl GG....
me ali and astro after reading your last post.....

24th December 2000, 01:06 AM
Well, to old boi and GG....you see the key to enjoying a green banana is you gotta boil it first--that way it keeps its firmness, GG and you still get a great taste, old boi....from one who enjoys green bananas ....and y'all get your minds outta that gutter! ...'caus there ain't no more room for the rest of us!
Big love always,

Desperate

24th December 2000, 01:06 AM
****** well said Pappa ....oh and GG, have you ever tried cucumber flavoured ice cream

24th December 2000, 01:07 AM
That depends Kelvin, are you talking about a Hothouse (english) cuke or a plain old garden variety? LOL

24th December 2000, 01:07 AM
quote:
Originally posted by bt/ub40:
you are a very bad girl GG....
me ali and astro after reading your last post.....

LOL...You should see me at parties...LOL
ok..I'm going to be a very good girl now before I get kicked outta here!