PDA

View Full Version : new best of

24th December 2000, 01:48 AM
hi brian can you tell me is there going to be a video with the release?
laters..
rossy

24th December 2000, 01:49 AM
greetings rossy....there will be a video to go with the single 'light my fire' to promote the new 'best of' but not an album video yet....although it would be easy to compile one for dvd/video.....i will make enquiries.
the single video is going to be cut from the last 20 yrs of videos with some new lipsync that we are going to shoot this wednesday at dep studios with John Humphries (live in s.africa..director) ...what ever happened to that BT advert you appeared in ? has it been aired yet ?...........

24th December 2000, 01:49 AM
Hi brian cheers for the info ma man ..
my advert was being aired for the pased 4 months it was the vodaphone commercial the wedding scene (Bobby bluebell) from youn at heart fame was the leading actor.isat next to him on the bus all the way home from fort william and i didnt know who he was until i read it in the paper.he proposed to his bird on the set..
things have been good since then.i think i am still going to concentrate on my singing doe..thanx for asking any way(bet you wished you hadd'nt now)
respect as always
rossy

UB40seychlles
13th May 2005, 09:04 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub:
greetings rossy....there will be a video to go with the single 'light my fire' to promote the new 'best of' but not an album video yet....although it would be easy to compile one for dvd/video.....i will make enquiries.
the single video is going to be cut from the last 20 yrs of videos with some new lipsync that we are going to shoot this wednesday at dep studios with John Humphries (live in s.africa..director) ...what ever happened to that BT advert you appeared in ? has it been aired yet ?........... <hr></blockquote>

MMMMMMMM, sound great bring it on
:D :D :D graemlins/bounce.gif

Dees
13th May 2005, 09:05 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 09:05 PM
:roll: :roll:

UB40seychlles
13th May 2005, 09:10 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rossy:
hi brian can you tell me is there going to be a video with the release?
laters..
rossy <hr></blockquote>

:(

Dees
13th May 2005, 09:12 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:
[b] :p :p :p :p :p

Rossy
13th May 2005, 09:27 PM
Come on leave the old posts
and why mine??

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 09:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
Come on leave the old posts
and why mine??<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

BRIDMADHOUSE
13th May 2005, 11:02 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

janice
13th May 2005, 11:15 PM
im so confussed :confused: :confused: