PDA

View Full Version : new board

24th December 2000, 12:22 AM
Hi to all the ub fans out there on the net nice to see an official message board for the real fans.
Take care.....
rossy.

24th December 2000, 12:23 AM
greetings rossy..longtime no parlez vous mon ami......saw your other post re european tour,the fact is its only booked to tour belgium,germany,holland,switzerland...its not exactly a ub40 tour,we are headline guests of the orchestra playing a bunch of ub40 hits with big orchestral arrangements...simple minds did it a few years ago so did sting and they tell us its a great gig and a new experience for the musicians....so....stay in touch and take care

24th December 2000, 12:23 AM
Real fans, eh? Is that opposed to the fake fans out there?

24th December 2000, 12:24 AM
are there fake fans out there of course there are take a look around
rossy

24th December 2000, 12:24 AM
Would you be so kind and explain? I don't know that I've ever run into a "fake" fan...

24th December 2000, 12:25 AM
A fake fan is probably made in Hong kong or Scotland ...it probably gives out hot air when you wave it about...rather than a cool breeze....
...Happy Thoughts...from never never land

P Pan

oh sure, now I know. Thanks Peter! I knew it had something to do with scotland....

lets hope thats not racest talk towards scots ..i of course am not scottish so some one some were dosent know what they are talking about..and you two guys are prime examples of fake fans..
take care
rossy (real english ub40 fan)ha ha ha

24th December 2000, 12:26 AM

24th December 2000, 12:27 AM
This board is up for a few days and already things are getting heated. At the risk of being cliche..."Can't we all just get along?" I'm thinking if you're not a UB fan you wouldn't be visiting this page in the first place...
Everyone just play nice
Doctah

24th December 2000, 12:27 AM
rossy

Soul Rebel
23rd January 2001, 01:53 PM
a message for peter pan who was asking about fake fans he suggested probably scotland or hong kong. well i would like to tell you peter pan is fiction. I am a real Scottish fan and one of the biggest scottish fans of UB40 you will ever encounter I have followed loved the music form this wonderful group for 20yrs and long may it continue.I will die loving and following this group forever.

Soul Rebel