Old 6th May 2005, 12:16 PM
UBloonie

Default I hope.......

..... that everybody gets their concert tickets sorted soon so that the board can return to its usual happy self!!

I am luckily going to Brighton so the panic for best place happens a few days before the gig but I do understand when peeps get upset about not being at the front because it's nice to be there,but being closer to the band in just ACE!!The pre-sale thing does seem to have been a little bit of a hash-up but maybe we can get some kind of feedback from the band or DEP on this and sort it out for the next tour.

Anyway I won't rabbit on! Just want to say good luck to all the loonies who still need tickets and hope to meet some of you lovely peeps at Brighton in November!

Biglove
Caroline

[img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncepurple.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img]
Old 6th May 2005, 01:10 PM
UBloonie

Default Re: I hope.......

Yeah deffo.

Pris. [img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]

The UB40 Archives Online
http://ub40-archives.50webs.com
------------------------
Never raise your hand in anger, it leaves your groin unprotected!
Old 6th May 2005, 02:16 PM
UBloonie

Lol, with me diappointment is not such much for not being at the front, if i can't choose from any goods seats then so be it. But on presale i DID have good seats (almost) booked only for the Ticketmaster website to mess up. Then another chance i get for good seats, only for the NEC website to mess up again!! So yeah, i had an ittybittymuch feeling like

You've cat to be kitten me right?
Old 6th May 2005, 02:45 PM
Über UBLoonie

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Poesiemau:
Lol, with me diappointment is not such much for not being at the front, if i can't choose from any goods seats then so be it. But on presale i DID have good seats (almost) booked only for the Ticketmaster website to mess up. Then another chance i get for good seats, only for the NEC website to mess up again!! So yeah, i had an ittybittymuch feeling like <hr></blockquote>

awww hun sucks the luck your having with your tickets [img]graemlins/friends.gif[/img]

***please dont upset me, im running out of places to hide the bodies***