Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th May 2005, 11:09 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Helena
Default Such a stressful time

can't believe what stress we've all been through in the last few days. I can't believe how little each ticket agent know about whats going on. Neither ticktmaster or the venue have been clear at all about what the ticket allocation is. Whenever i've phoned any of the venues they've told me that there is no way of booking tickets over the phone till friday. Even when i called at 1 minute to 9:00 this morning wembley said that i couldn't book. Then it turns out wembley, nec and probably most of the other venues have a pre sale starting 9:00 this morning. but they're still unclear about what the allocation is and can't say whether these are better than whatever go on sale tomorrow. What the hells the point in a pre-sale anyway? Seeing as anyone could just phone up the venue today and get them on pre sale what difference will it make when they go on general sale? Will there be different seats or not. Luckily i'm finally sorted for all my tickets now but i'm still completely confused about what went on sale, when and by whome. Anyone else feel like this?