Old 4th November 2009, 08:28 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Default RAINBOW REVIEW

What a great day day evening
Band members were coming past us to get into the venue and they all stopped for a chat and some pics thanks guys for taking the time and for posing for pics with my little Chris.....its amazing how some band members made Chris bend his knees for the pics though
We all had a giggle outside prior to the gig especially when the film crew asked us if we minded being filmed,i said i didnt want to and they were ok they asked if id allow them to film just my t-shirt and i agreed i was happy with that as no face shots were to be involved ye right as i saw Astro and ran off for my hug the cameras follwed me and i was followed by Michele running after me to take our pic ive just watched it
Hubby and my son kept getting txt and calls telling them all about it so much for keeping my face off the camera
Security let me and Michele go in to get a cup of tea to warm up how sweet of them it was bloody cold
When we were allowed in we got straight to the front there wasnt a problem getting there as i was 1st in
It was great to get to meet some more loonies Ian08 and Mom,Anniemg,Sarah k,Wildcat nice to meet you again but was nice to get to talk to you this time
The one loonie i have to mention is Tik...........what a great guy NOT getting me kicked out for smoking You are everything i imagined and im not prepared to say anymore other than i cant wait to meet you again
The gig kicked off and how amazing were they you have done great guys the crowd loved you Dunx what can i say other than i did notice last night how you have changed in the very little time since i last saw you so well done and keep it up The whole of band interacted with the crowd and it was great nice one except for RBC stop sticking your tongue out on me
You were all great and im soooo looking forward to the gigs
Chris really enjoyed himself and thought each and every loonie he came accross was great he especially took to Bruno not sure why as he kept calling Chris by another name and showed him finger tricks Chris has an excuse he is only 18yrs
The gig came to an end far too soon but we were lucky enough to get backstage to have a proper catch up with them and boy was it a laugh,Luci and Helena it was great to get to talk and catch up with you both again but oh my did the time go very quick
Chris didnt shut up all the way home and spent the whole time looking at the pics of himself with all the band members he hasnt shut up all day today either and has done everyones heads in at work bless
I do have some pics and will post them up later

There is a lot more that could be said but id be here forever all i want to say now is UB40 thank you for such a great day and evening
Old 4th November 2009, 08:31 PM
Super Über UBloonie

What a great read Marg, glad you had such a fantastic time
Old 4th November 2009, 08:32 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Marg, was that the short review you promised us?

Chris and little. Not 2 words that go together in the same sentence if I'd have sat on his shoulders I would have been on the roof!

It was a great day/night indeed, I won't waffle on and spoil your review any more than I have already

I think I'm glad I can't find that BBC clip anywhere
Old 4th November 2009, 08:35 PM
UB40 Band Member

Glad you enjoyed it Marg. You could probably do with a night on the town. Not a bad party for a tuesday night in Brum. Eh??
Old 4th November 2009, 08:36 PM
Über UBLoonie

Send a message via MSN to jenthered Send a message via Yahoo to jenthered

great review Marg glad you had a great time
Old 4th November 2009, 08:36 PM
Super Über UBloonie

I am never going to live it down

It took me over an hour to type that up as everyone is txt and calling me saying they saw it

My boys 1 by 1 are taking it in turns walking around the house arms outstretched shouting Astro
Old 4th November 2009, 08:37 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Chris really enjoyed himself and thought each and every loonie he came accross was great he especially took to Bruno not sure why as he kept calling Chris by another name and showed him finger tricks Chris has an excuse he is only 18yrs

Nic is a great lad...tell him Rodriguez says hi..!
it was the brandys btw....

bOi

..super
Old 4th November 2009, 08:38 PM
Super Über UBloonie

I'm glad you got to see yourself whizz off like a bat out of hell. And me after you
Old 4th November 2009, 08:38 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40
Glad you enjoyed it Marg. You could probably do with a night on the town. Not a bad party for a tuesday night in Brum. Eh??
Enjoyed it thats a very mild way of explaining how it was

It was a great party whens the next one
Old 4th November 2009, 08:41 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLdbOi
Nic is a great lad...tell him Rodriguez says hi..!
it was the brandys btw....

bOi

..super
Nic ive no idea why you called him that brandy's ill call you so you can explain