Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 26th July 2014, 05:25 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneillk View Post
the public are starting to see who the real UB40 are.
There's only one real UB40, nothing you and your equaly deluded friends can say will alter thatl The "public" who you talk about are about as informed as a herd of cattle...

One thing I will admit, if you record a really poppy, infectiious song, the "public" will love it. Which is exactly what Aldi's done with silwoohet..... Poppy, junk which the "public" will love
Old 26th July 2014, 05:25 PM
UB40 Fan

Send a message via AIM to oneillk Send a message via MSN to oneillk

Do you have to make up things to please the band? I have been to loads of Alo concerts and never heard one complaint.

It won't be long before I'm blocked on here like all the others who were blocked for voicing there opinions. Like I was blocked from there Facebook page because they didn't like my opinions. I think that makes both sides the same.
Old 26th July 2014, 05:29 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
And the crowd/punters loved him. The tide is turning now, the public are starting to see who the real UB40 are.
so who is the real one in your opinion then? He with some session players???? well in that case you can have him. I will stick with the real deal, great band who enjoy what they are doing and playing it with a passion. Btw if you say something about bandmembers on here defending them self you should tell your big hero he should stop slag his brothers and family in interviews even slagging his dad what a nasty piece of shit!!!!
Old 26th July 2014, 05:29 PM
UB40 Fan

Well you wouldn't make one they would hate!
Old 26th July 2014, 05:31 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Do you have to make up things to please the band? I have been to loads of Alo concerts and never heard one complaint.

It won't be long before I'm blocked on here like all the others who were blocked for voicing there opinions. Like I was blocked from there Facebook page because they didn't like my opinions. I think that makes both sides the same.
well on the ali site you would have been blocked long time ago, as you know they don't lilke anything negative!!!
Old 26th July 2014, 05:31 PM
UB40 Band Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loekie View Post
so who is the real one in your opinion then? He with some session players???? well in that case you can have him. I will stick with the real deal, great band who enjoy what they are doing and playing it with a passion. Btw if you say something about bandmembers on here defending them self you should tell your big hero he should stop slag his brothers and family in interviews even slagging his dad what a nasty piece of shit!!!!

that nasty piece of sh1t is about to be flushed down the toilet.

he needs to get himself a bulk supply of happy pills.
Old 26th July 2014, 05:32 PM
Super Über UBloonie

There is only one ub40 and your on the website.

Trying to promote the bloke who left 6 years ago and his side kick, who are using the name ub40 to sell gigs...............Ali Campbell & the Dep band also known as.....The legendary voice of UB40..........Ali Campbell the Voice........... Ali Campbell it's my UB40.........UB40 wiil be nothing without my unmissable voice..

I wouldn't block you.
Old 26th July 2014, 05:35 PM
UB40 Fan

Is it true that the old line up we're playing bigger venues to bigger crowds when Ali was in the line up? It's gone from selling out two nights at the NEC to selling out two nights at the institute. This is the same up and down the country. Ali is now starting to put on bigger shoes at bigger venues
Old 26th July 2014, 05:36 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:

Do we have to make up things to please UB40.

NO, Do You ?
Old 26th July 2014, 05:37 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Is it true that the old line up we're playing bigger venues to bigger crowds when Ali was in the line up? It's gone from selling out two nights at the NEC to selling out two nights at the institute. This is the same up and down the country. Ali is now starting to put on bigger shoes at bigger venues

Ali's got bigger shoes.

I bet he's got a bigger nose aswell.
Closed Thread