Old 28th February 2014, 12:21 AM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp View Post
Well I would be happy to have them back, as mad as that may sound to some people. If they all got into a room and just 'had a chat' and got things sorted, after all this is my beloved UB40 that I grew up loving. I would have to have Duncan there still of course. Tony could play all the extra things Jimmy is doing and what I m doing on keys. The three main voices, Robin,Duncan and Ali would be very nice of course. Life is so short. I know it is easy for me because I have not been hurt like they all have, however, that would be my wish. Ideally. Ultimately everyone all round would be happy if everything was in order. pp x x
Sorry Martin I disagree...

Musically, I'm sure it would be fantastic to hear the brothers together, but if it ever happened, and I don't think for one second it would, I'd be hanging my UB touring boots up. I can't stand to even look at AC anymore...

That statement on his website (no mention of Micky again lol) sums them up.

Nobody is bigger than the team - don't do the crime if you can't pay the time, and all that....

Life is too short, and it's too short to be wasting time thinking about letting AC off the hook. He's a bad egg.

Have fun in Dubai

Paul
Old 28th February 2014, 12:24 AM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickpaul.96 View Post

Musically, I'm sure it would be fantastic to hear the brothers together, but if it ever happened, and I don't think for one second it would, I'd be hanging my UB touring boots up. I can't stand to even look at AC anymore...

Nobody is bigger than the team - don't do the crime if you can't pay the time, and all that....

Life is too short, and it's too short to be wasting time thinking about letting AC off the hook. He's a bad egg.

Have fun in Dubai

Paul
Someone on the facebook page posted all of the lies that Ali made in his recent statement. He's not even trying to be subtle anymore:

Old 28th February 2014, 12:24 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:

Have fun in Dubai

Paul
What he said n all that....

oLdbOi
Old 28th February 2014, 12:28 AM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Quote:

Have fun in Dubai

Paul
((((SIGH))))

I love you ManTart
Old 28th February 2014, 05:48 AM
UB40 Fan

Send a message via MSN to Niggy_Dawg

I personally wouldn't like to see Ali return to the UB40 line-up now, I think Astro leaving was a blow to the live shows, I enjoyed his presence and input at gigs.

I agree with what someone said earlier tho, in that how can Ali and his fans criticise GOTS so much after Ali released Great British Songs??
There is no comparison in quality, GBS was just awful!
Old 28th February 2014, 06:35 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:

Have fun in Dubai

Paul
Same goes for me and to be honest I'm getting a bit sick and tired seeing this posts, I know i don't have to read it. Let's concentrate on the tour who kicks of far more interesting!!!
Old 28th February 2014, 06:56 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loekie View Post
Same goes for me and to be honest I'm getting a bit sick and tired seeing this posts, I know i don't have to read it. Let's concentrate on the tour who kicks of far more interesting!!!
Yes indeed...
I like this

oLdbOi....if i spoke in words y'didnt understand