Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 29th August 2014, 03:53 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay b View Post
Apparently aldi has an announcement to make via social media on Wednesday. Here's hoping it's the wheels of justice denying him use of the name.

Wonder what he will call himself next? Maybe the pretenders haha
I won't hold my breath, his announcements are usually just another gig... imagine if though....

This post © junkie.rock.star 2014
All rights reserved. No part of this post may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including screen captures, other electronic or mechanical methods, copying/pasting into Facebook Groups filled with funny people, without the prior written permission of the publisher
Old 29th August 2014, 04:00 PM
UB40 Band Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GefferyMorgan View Post
I bet you are the sorry little coward that comes on here, starts arguments with Jimmy, just to get him riled up, and then screen captures his responses and post them over at the UB40ChatZone just to get the Ali fans to start trouble. How brave of ya! lol

Ssshhhh ! Matt.

coming over here and cutting and pasting my response and sharing it with others is EXACTLY WHAT I WANT THEM TO DO.

I don't trawl the internet so they are doing my job for me. spreading the truth.

I spend a couple of minutes posting and they spend hours sharing it on line.

It's a win-win for me. Like little loyal soldiers.
Old 29th August 2014, 04:13 PM
UB40 Fan

Send a message via AIM to oneillk Send a message via MSN to oneillk

Saad, I did address the issue about him using the UB40 name earlier in this thread! So who's the idiot now?
Old 29th August 2014, 04:39 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneillk View Post
So who's the idiot now?
*bites lip*
Old 29th August 2014, 04:46 PM
UB40 Fan

Not my fault JB is easily riled is it.

What's funny is the the threads that gets the most comments are Ali related, more the quadruple anything about the band.
Old 29th August 2014, 04:47 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Quote:
You lot have been insulting me for weeks. So don't be shocked when you get it back!
The best way to stop that would be to stop logging in, wouldn't you agree? I've been reading this thread and the other one that was shut down, for the last several days and still find myself at a loss for why you keep coming back. Is it a perverse sense of accomplishment/entertainment, are you personally fulfilled by this? It just seems a bit silly to keep coming back to a place where opinions differ so greatly from your own and hope that you can change the way people here think, are you trying to convert people's opinions to your way of thinking? I'm truly baffled as to why you keep coming back here, day after day, just to bicker. please, in all sincerity, why do you come here?
Old 29th August 2014, 04:55 PM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:
Saad, I did address the issue about him using the UB40 name earlier in this thread! So who's the idiot now?
Your idiocy remains intact.

Defending ex-alchy ex-singer's despicable acts to the hilt just riles people on a UB40 board.

Oh yes I forgot he doesn't have one where opinions can be aired and when he did any criticism posted would be deleted promptly.

He's just the Kim Jong Un of Cod Reggae - maybe he should join Dennis Rodman on a tour of North Korea.

That's the only way he's guaranteed an audience who won't walk out!!
Old 29th August 2014, 05:04 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:

What's funny is the the threads that gets the most comments are Ali related, more the quadruple anything about the band.
its not funny at all.... Ali's shenanigans are what's happening now, so people will talk about it. Just like people talk about anything that's current.

Rather obvious actually...
Old 29th August 2014, 05:12 PM
UB40 Fan

It's obviouse you guys love talking about him.

Saad, show me were I have defended Ali. And what has x Alcaholic got to with it? I defend my views and try and have a debate with you guys, but the majority of you are not able to do that. Perhaps it's something to do with being simple.
Old 29th August 2014, 05:23 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
last comment on this thread... I've seen lots of comments, posts and explanations from Jimmy, but I've never seen him riled. In fact, the entire band are remarkably restrained considering some of the stuff Aldi's said in recent interviews. Personally, if it was me he was talking about and stealing from, I'd have been around to break his nose by now.

So just because YOU call them "rants" when you copy/paste them to your Facebook page like a little girlie, it doesn't mean they actually are. One of your cohorts told me in a comment than "Jimmy started this Facebook war" -- Jimmy's not even on Facebook! You're all having a war with yourselves and your screen captures.... The mind boggles. Does one have to fail an IQ test to join Aldi's fanclub?
Closed Thread