Old 27th May 2013, 03:45 PM
Über UBLoonie

uncalled for Rhonda? im not a little pisspot fan that has wonderend on this website cos I like a few ub tracks...been on this website 13 years.... fan from 1980...just saying in todays music climate expect the worse...and have supported ub40 no matter what has happened...and by the way brian and the horn section did a song with my son look up cayenne pepper on you tube... un called for <shakin head...
Old 27th May 2013, 04:07 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caja View Post
uncalled for Rhonda? im not a little pisspot fan that has wonderend on this website cos I like a few ub tracks...been on this website 13 years.... fan from 1980...just saying in todays music climate expect the worse...and have supported ub40 no matter what has happened...and by the way brian and the horn section did a song with my son look up cayenne pepper on you tube... un called for <shakin head...
None of us are "little pisspot fans".Like you I've followed the boys since 1980 and I suspect Marg has too.I know for a fact she attended every gig on the Signing Off tour.I'm sure band value her support highly.

It's just that I think "4king get a grip" is no way to speak to a fellow loyal fan.
Old 27th May 2013, 06:56 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLdbOi View Post
To be fair the way I read it is Marg is not having a go at UB40, but angered at the comments regarding it's ok , another few months isn't that bad, but to her its a lot more than just moving the shows on a few months.
But also, those who have made comments don't really know who's bought what, reserved what and so on.
Once upon a time everyone would just say who's going where and so on. It's all hush hush top secret now...Even the F'ing Fest isn't advertised unless you email and show interest.
What's that all about?
Just place a post and let everyone know whats on, then take in the bookings

Oh well... Roll on August and hopes all goes well for everyone!

oLdbOi
That is exactly what i was getting at well spotted Bruno and others

Now then......

1. Its not ther bands fault i understand that ..... and no way is this aimed at them!!!!!!!!!! (If you read it right you will see that)

2. Yes Tom they do value my support BUT they value everyones support! The fact that i did all them gigs? well that was my choice and i did get a "thank you" but i didnt do it for that reason i did it because i wanted to and i was able to

3. Certain members of the band know me very well and know if i wanted to have a go at them i would

4. Kate ... the hotels cant be changed or re-booked only if i get takien into hospital or theres a death in the family!! Ive tried everything!!

5. Thanks for the kind words that have been put up and the messages ive had BUT i didnt do it for attention as people who know me will know i put the post up in temper and the upset of people's comments with the view that me losing all that money doesnt matter! (i wasnt going to say anything but got wound up by the comments and some people moaning to me about them losing out too) So i decided instead of talking behind peoples backs id clear my mind, be upfront and put it here ....

6. As for me "having my say" being wrong there has been many a person on here having a turn for one thing or another if they can have their say its unfair for me not to be able to do so???
Old 27th May 2013, 07:59 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Just wanted to make the point to Caja that you are a true fan and not given to moaning at the drop of a hat Marg.Don't know what his fan's cv has to do with anything either.
Old 27th May 2013, 08:12 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Tom....

Marg..... You know me so well ......so you know what I have to say about this!!!!

Old 28th May 2013, 11:24 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caja View Post

Charming

OK Bright Spark, If the little pisspot fans as you put it, had left booking hotels, & travel arrangements untill last min, their at risk of having nowhere to kip or even getting there

In todays musical climate expect the worst, What's that surpossed to mean ?
A BIGGEST FAN like you are IM SHOCKED your doubting UB40's new album release or tour............My understanding there's problems with a few songs so the album will be released later rather than sooner, moving the tour dates will give the audience chance to hear the new cd.....Which is fine, BUT it's not fine to insult other ub40 fans who are miffed cause they've lost money due to the changes, it's not their fault....Allow them to have a moan without insulting them !!! PISSPOTS ha better than being a brown nose pillock like you !!!!

Marg, unless you have a death or in hospital your stuffed that's bad.
I don't understand the fuss over your post or the pisspot remark, Your right they're probably quite a few of you in the same boat.
Old 28th May 2013, 11:45 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate13 View Post
why would you say you'd lost nothing, if you had

Marg i've just read the other post ......can't you transfer your booking for later booking, or if you've paid on card don't they have cover insurance incase stuff happens, were cash doesn't.

Your fine to moan, flipping hell your a women
if i had lost money ,i would still not rant about it ,but thats just me , im showing my support for the ub,s thats all , not wanting to upset any one , no need for loonies to be at each other ,

FREE GARY TYLER

www.freegarytyler.com/