Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > General Anarchy

Old 6th January 2017, 09:39 PM
UBloonie

Default Not been on for some time

Hi all hope everyone had a good Christmas and that 2017 will be a happy and healthy one for all. Not been on for some time, John not been well, house move etc. I have now retired so will be able to come here more. Have lots planned, the garden needs work, taking some holidays in caravan, more concerts and anything else that we can think of. so here is to seeing and speaking to all my
Old 15th January 2017, 11:37 AM
UBloonie

Helloooooo Marion....how the devil are ya?? Hope John is a bit better now. Not many people come on here now. think everyone just uses the Facebook site.....shame really. Are you going to the Birmingham gig next December?? Already got my tickets for me and the hubby (yes.....the hubby!! after all these years!! haha ). Might even get to see you both if you are going. Enjoy your retirement xx
Old 16th January 2017, 06:50 PM
UBloonie

Hi Sal I'm good thank you. How are you did you have a good Christmas and new year?

John is better than he was, still have to see consultants but slow going as it was his immune system that was attacking his blood vessels.

Yes we have booked December at genting arena but we are in the standing area, think I read you are in the seating area. May be able to meet up somewhere inside.

Take care and will speak to you again soon perhaps on facebook if as you say most people seem to be on there, it is a shame they don't come on here so much.
Old 16th January 2017, 09:02 PM
UBloonie

Might be able to see you before you go in Marion.....you'll have a lot in common with my hubby because he's from Wolverhampton!! Hope John feels better soon xx