Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 23rd October 2010, 10:36 PM
whitelines whitelines is offline
UB40 Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: U. K.
Posts: 187
Default

well i do try to go to a couple, not as easy nowadays though, was much easier without a mortgage and stuff.
__________________
i am san diego, ratcatcher, ANYWAY & slick-chick
kate13 is smelly
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 23rd October 2010, 10:48 PM
wildcat wildcat is offline
UBloonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,310
Default

For those going to Liverpool and wishing to have a pre-gig drinkee, do try the Philharmonic pub, which is diagonally opposite the venue.

It's an unusual and interesting place to visit. The floor is covered in mosaics, there's loads of wood panelling, stain glass windows, little rooms/snugs to sit in, and if you fancy a peek, the gent's urinals are made from marble, and the floor is mosaic (sadly the ladies loos are dull and boring)... drinks are cheap, and it isn't far to crawl to the gig.

Enjoy yourselves. Judging by last night at the H&H you will NOT be disappointed.
It'
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 23rd October 2010, 10:52 PM
Nes B40's Avatar
Nes B40 Nes B40 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,180
Send a message via MSN to Nes B40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
For those going to Liverpool and wishing to have a pre-gig drinkee, do try the Philharmonic pub, which is diagonally opposite the venue.

It's an unusual and interesting place to visit. The floor is covered in mosaics, there's loads of wood panelling, stain glass windows, little rooms/snugs to sit in, and if you fancy a peek, the gent's urinals are made from marble, and the floor is mosaic (sadly the ladies loos are dull and boring)... drinks are cheap, and it isn't far to crawl to the gig.

Enjoy yourselves. Judging by last night at the H&H you will NOT be disappointed.
It'
Lol how would you know about the gents urinall
__________________
I'm a British subject not proud of it while I carry the burden of shame.

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/nesbit_bucket/
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 23rd October 2010, 11:26 PM
jackiew's Avatar
jackiew jackiew is offline
UBloonie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Wales( but from S.E London)
Posts: 2,221
Default

Kath it says 7.30pm on the tickets
__________________
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ewing%20album/




Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 24th October 2010, 12:20 AM
noellfc's Avatar
noellfc noellfc is offline
UBloonie
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: liverpool
Posts: 87
Default

kate will be gettin into town aba 3-3.30ish goin to a place called tsos by da marriot 4 sun scran b4 we hit da pub.u avin a bevy b4 hand.we gonna meet n say hi b4 da gig.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 24th October 2010, 01:01 AM
jackiew's Avatar
jackiew jackiew is offline
UBloonie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Wales( but from S.E London)
Posts: 2,221
Default

Kath i do not know what time my guests are getting here Monday, once i know that i can let you know and we tell you what time we can come across and meet for a drink before the gig
__________________
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ewing%20album/




Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 24th October 2010, 01:32 AM
kate13 kate13 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 22,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noellfc View Post
kate will be gettin into town aba 3-3.30ish goin to a place called tsos by da marriot 4 sun scran b4 we hit da pub.u avin a bevy b4 hand.we gonna meet n say hi b4 da gig.
Noel aye go ed, we'll do dat, sed to jackie & co we'd all meet before hand ave a natter and bevy before the gig...you'll have to get a pic of the gents in the pub for us women lol wend going aswell anyone one else who wants, feel free to meet in the phil pub opposite the phil and say hello...i'm in work till 5 so i'll go straight into town...yeah i know were your goin for scran lol
See you all Monday

Jackie ok let me know what time your guests are arriving
I can get to town dead easy.xx
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 24th October 2010, 01:33 AM
DreamBig's Avatar
DreamBig DreamBig is offline
Über UBLoonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,889
Default

OH MY GOD

Liverpool gig is tomorrow. Signing off tour starts tomorrow (Or has it already started?)
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 24th October 2010, 01:37 AM
kate13 kate13 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 22,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anant_shah94 View Post
OH MY GOD

Liverpool gig is tomorrow. Signing off tour starts tomorrow (Or has it already started?)
Nar it's not anant, we've got a footall match we've gota win first
that's more important
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 24th October 2010, 01:39 AM
DreamBig's Avatar
DreamBig DreamBig is offline
Über UBLoonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,889
Default

I hope so, I'm not losing faith in Woy, but I can feel that other fans are.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 (Unregistered)


Forum SEO by Rapid Web Ltd