Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th November 2007, 06:26 PM
UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to marc#1
Default UBs PRACTICE AT TELFORD ON SUNDAY EXCL INFO FROM JP

Hello its johnny p on my m8s user i have just experienced a 1 off never again thing the UBs have been rehearsing in telford just fri,sat and sunday jus gone thankyou MR TRAVERS for the personal invitation to attend sundays jam with my kids and a few freinds the only people there were UB40 THE SOUND CREW and myself it was unreal i saw the whole set and had some fantastic photos done well heres the bit you all want THE SETLIST well out of respect to bt and the boys all im going to say is AWESOME 7 new tunes added all i will do is give you just 2 here goes GUILTY AND IMPOSSIBLE LOVE brian when you asked me wat i thought about it well the intro is better than homegrown and love the dub and also the 3 new tunes off the album norman is well and truly back as you will all see shall i reveal more no no no take care roll on brighto 2 moz night strange to be with 15000 fans after seeing em play to just about 20 i got the whole gig on digi aswell big love thanx bt eh astro you were funny norman thanx 4 the photos big love johnn p

the sins of the fathers, are visited by all.