View Poll Results: Who is Ratty
Imani 15 28.85%
Jenny 0 0%
San Diego 6 11.54%
Sting 2 3.85%
Crump 3 5.77%
Tikiup 4 7.69%
None of the above 15 28.85%
I don't know who he/she is but I'm thick enough to believe he/she needs an alias 7 13.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26th February 2012, 05:34 PM
UBloonie

lol Princess Pixi, I like that. However I cant admit to charity runs Dean, I try to be strong and would like to think I am a life route but running is just not my thing. ( Could be confusing me with the Aussie Pixie )

Addicted to the vibe of the drum and the bass line
Old 27th February 2012, 01:52 AM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIXI View Post
lol Princess Pixi, I like that. However I cant admit to charity runs Dean, I try to be strong and would like to think I am a life route but running is just not my thing. ( Could be confusing me with the Aussie Pixie )
She doesn't need to prove herself with stunts - he very pressence is enough grace this plant.
Old 28th February 2012, 10:31 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

aw bless. wonderful to see you here ratster. about time this place got shook up. tis a bit boring here nowadays xxxx luvs n tings xxxxxxxxxxx
Old 29th February 2012, 10:01 AM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by STING View Post
xxxx luvs n tings xxxxxxxxxxx
is that with or without tongues?
Old 2nd March 2012, 03:06 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by STING View Post
aw bless. wonderful to see you here ratster. about time this place got shook up. tis a bit boring here nowadays xxxx luvs n tings xxxxxxxxxxx
well in Stingster, every panto needs its villain and I always find his posts enteraining so keep the posts coming Ratso .
Old 2nd March 2012, 08:33 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ View Post
well in Stingster, every panto needs its villain and I always find his posts enteraining so keep the posts coming Ratso .
Bit butt kissy there
Old 3rd March 2012, 08:56 AM
UBloonie

if it keeps you posting then I dont mind being collateral damage
Old 13th March 2012, 10:00 AM
UB40 Fan

I think Ratty is a deep gash in some mental health authority budget, either now or the not too distant future.

I didn't have a pre-disposed judgement with the pack mentality, just that my reaction to Ratcatchers' general persona. I find if you tend to use words at the top end of the syllable spectrum, and add a little flannel, he gets all defensive and confused.

Finally, if I might add, I do find it heart warming how people make allowances on here for one so obviously afflicted.

Final, finally; I don't want to blow my own trumpet, cos I can't play trumpet so it'll sound awful, and tbh I aint got one; the good people on this web site have made me King in a post entitled 'UB40 To Recieve British Knighthoods'

I'm not letting it go to my head, but if you could follow protocol and address further posts towards me starting with 'your majesty'; you might just keep your head on your shoulders.
Old 13th March 2012, 10:30 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonlad View Post
I think Ratty is a deep gash in some mental health authority budget, either now or the not too distant future.

I didn't have a pre-disposed judgement with the pack mentality, just that my reaction to Ratcatchers' general persona. I find if you tend to use words at the top end of the syllable spectrum, and add a little flannel, he gets all defensive and confused.

Finally, if I might add, I do find it heart warming how people make allowances on here for one so obviously afflicted.

Final, finally; I don't want to blow my own trumpet, cos I can't play trumpet so it'll sound awful, and tbh I aint got one; the good people on this web site have made me King in a post entitled 'UB40 To Recieve British Knighthoods'

I'm not letting it go to my head, but if you could follow protocol and address further posts towards me starting with 'your majesty'; you might just keep your head on your shoulders.
What a ludicrous, rambling and nonsensical reply - I can only hope you didn't pay over the odds for the substance that you've been smoking - brain rot has set in.
Old 14th March 2012, 06:06 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratcatcher View Post
is that with or without tongues?
every fker knows i always use tongues