Old 28th January 2008, 05:13 PM
Über UBLoonie

Default ali not the victim

i.ve said a few times now that i don't exactly blame ali for what's going on, but if he is a victim it is in no way the doing of the rest of ub40, to suggest they would shaft him is ludicrous, and the management is employed by ub40 ie ali was the boss
The bond and loyalty the band have to each other, those in their payroll and us fans, has always been blatantly obvious for all to see and the way they've conducted themselves has only further proved that to me !
Over the past few days ubs have only spoken 3 times once bt on here, and he was both truthful and very fair to ali in what he said, and 2 press statements which probably would not have needed to be made in their entirety had alis' people not waged their media tactics
I do honestly beleive that ali has taken leave of his senses and has been caught up with want for a better term "showbusiness" i hope he comes to realise this before it's too late, not necessary so he can rejoin ub40, but more importantly on a personal level, whilst i dont personaly attach the main blame directly to ali, i have to once again state my support and believe in the rest of the band
Old 28th January 2008, 05:18 PM
UBloonie

How do you know that BT was telling the whole truth? How do you know who to believe through all of this? How do you know BT wasn't just trying to keep the fans on side?

You say that UB40 have spoken three times, 1 BT and 1 statements in retaliation to Ali's people, but it was UB40 who addressed the nation first, so were Ali's statements not in retaliation?

The whole thing is confusing me
Old 28th January 2008, 05:19 PM
UBloonie

PS I meant 2 statements by UB40
Old 28th January 2008, 05:22 PM
Extra Super Über UBLoonie

Send a message via MSN to Waltjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyelmore2201
How do you know that BT was telling the whole truth? How do you know who to believe through all of this? How do you know BT wasn't just trying to keep the fans on side?

You say that UB40 have spoken three times, 1 BT and 1 statements in retaliation to Ali's people, but it was UB40 who addressed the nation first, so were Ali's statements not in retaliation?

I think that you should keep opinions like this to your self you are just stirring shit up

~THE GEMINI DEFECTIVES - DON'T COME TO US FOR ADVICE!!!!~
Old 28th January 2008, 05:27 PM
UBloonie

stirring things up isn't helping loonies!!!!!
BRUMMY UB
ANDY XX

tuesday 6th may.........soon come
Old 28th January 2008, 05:33 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Helena

Quote:

are you ali?
Old 28th January 2008, 05:33 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Lou.B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena
Quote:

are you ali?
4kin pissin
Old 29th January 2008, 03:59 AM
UBloonie

no...he's not stirring shit up. If Ali wouldn't have left the band, there would be no shit to stir. Simple as that.

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow, 'God and The Astronomers'
Old 29th January 2008, 05:58 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:

For all the people that personally know BT they know what a fair,honest and down to earth guy he is so yes i do believe what BT said and at the end of the day he didnt have to say a word but he choose to so so try not to be to confused now ok

bubbling with love for ub40
Old 29th January 2008, 10:15 AM
UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to UBAnja40

Have faith people have faith!!!

~~MY LOVE FOR UB40 IS TILL THE DAY I DIE~~

~~ Reggae music is the Key to my Heart,Reggae Music is My Stop and Start,From dusk to dawn,the Music's my High~~

xxAnjaxx