Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Helena

nice one JC. Agree with you that they're sounding fab
Old 27th November 2009, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by style jc View Post
just want to say i feel i owe ub40 an apoligy,i been a ub fan all my life it took me awhile to get over ali leaving the band and it also took me awhile to feel the way for dunx voice,dont get me wrong its tuff wen u only here one voice most of the time in ub40 and being so use to ali singing and that golding voice,plus robin and norman and earl singing too,it is always hard wen a new voice comes in and becomes lead singer,i never put dunx down but i got to say now he sounds fab and has a fantastic voice,we are all quick to put another down i no i did and im sorry for that,i dont think anyone has the right,but hey im only human.anyway i just want to say i think the new ub40 stuff is fab and dunx voice is out of this world,my wife is from america and its thanks giving we had some friends over for dinner i ask them wat they taught of the new ub40 and they said they sound better and more grown up lol.they likes dunx,anyway im here to say sorry im an honest man and still a big ub40 fan i cant wait to see ub40 soon,i did not make the irish gigs due to work,but ill see u all in the new year,im off to prague with my pretty wife in the morning for 3 nights.have a great tour ub40 keep up the good work.peace all.be good and happy.
From the heart, Style JC
Lovely to see you posting, and even lovelier to hear your sentiments.
Onward and Upward!

Have a great time in Prague
Big Love
Luci x
Old 27th November 2009, 10:42 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Nice one JC have a nice holiday.
Old 28th November 2009, 05:31 AM
Super Über UBloonie

A true gent you always have been and still are JC good to see you posting again my friend take care xxxx

bubbling with love for ub40
Old 28th November 2009, 01:17 PM
UB40 Band Member

Just pushing this one back to the top, theres so much activity on the board that great posts are getting relegated to page 2 really quickly...Its good to hear from long time friends of UB40 that have moved on and don't feel the need to constantly gripe about something that was completely out of UB40's control...Thanks JC.
Old 28th November 2009, 01:19 PM
UBloonie

Here here or is it hear hear ......can't wait for next Saturday
Old 28th November 2009, 02:44 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by style jc View Post
just want to say i feel i owe ub40 an apoligy,i been a ub fan all my life it took me awhile to get over ali leaving the band and it also took me awhile to feel the way for dunx voice,dont get me wrong its tuff wen u only here one voice most of the time in ub40 and being so use to ali singing and that golding voice,plus robin and norman and earl singing too,it is always hard wen a new voice comes in and becomes lead singer,i never put dunx down but i got to say now he sounds fab and has a fantastic voice,we are all quick to put another down i no i did and im sorry for that,i dont think anyone has the right,but hey im only human.anyway i just want to say i think the new ub40 stuff is fab and dunx voice is out of this world,my wife is from america and its thanks giving we had some friends over for dinner i ask them wat they taught of the new ub40 and they said they sound better and more grown up lol.they likes dunx,anyway im here to say sorry im an honest man and still a big ub40 fan i cant wait to see ub40 soon,i did not make the irish gigs due to work,but ill see u all in the new year,im off to prague with my pretty wife in the morning for 3 nights.have a great tour ub40 keep up the good work.peace all.be good and happy.
Hey Johnny You just telling it like it is me hope to catch you and Kenny at a gig soon.

Peace...........Love..............Respect......... CFC

Tags
ireland, review